Chapter 39 Gone

There she lays, dead, my old ally, dead. Ava falls to her knees as she watches Ashley's golden hair sink and freeze into the snow, I start to think about her cousin Drew, and her Aunt Hadilmar, Drews gone but Aunt Hadilmar left to suffer. Ashley's eyes remain open glaring into the sunlight as her body starts to turn a pale I hold back my tears trying to look tough for my friends, but it's not use. We all embrace each other mourning our loss until our tears are stopped by the rustles of the bushes. "Well, it looks like the 'traitor' faced their sweet karma" A voice cackles, Brandon. Brandon emerges from the trees followed by 7 other carriers, including Tyler. Brandon gets knives and slips them through his fingers and targets them at Savannah's skull, "Yo, Kathy and Ayetana" Brandon snaps as Kathleen and Aitana run from the trees to Brandon. I remember them giving me the apples and just running off after, reminding me of foxface. "My name is Kathleen and it's pronounced Aitana not Ayetana, idiot" Kathleen glares at Brandon as he gives her a smack as she screams in agony. Brandon takes the spear out of Aitanas pocket and aims towards Savannah's face, petrified Savannah can't move, stiff as Ashley was dead in the snow. Suddenly, Ava releases the dagger from her hand as one of the careers fall on the floor, I think her name was, Jessica from 2. Brandon, agitated throws the spear at Ava greeting her calf. Agony runs through her as she throws a couple of knives at once hitting two people. The cannon booms and the two tributes fall to the ground bleeding from their head. "Kathleen, kill them" Tyler a scowls as Aitana gives him a idiotic look. "I rather you die" Kathleen smirks as the arrow from her now releases and meets Tyler's abdomen.

Byeeeee😂
-hannah xo