Chapter 33 The light

HANNAHS POV
The moment when I'm sure the next breath is my last I see light and the sand gets scooped above my head as I take a gasp of air. There to greet me is Ava and Savannah, Ava has some berry juice on her upper lip maybe something to do with the cannon I heard. "Who was it" I ask pretending my "almost-death" didn't happen. "Timothy, I tricked him with nightlock" Ava says and I smile. Gosh, did I hate him, he didn't deserve to die though. We nod and replace the quicksand in its place. Who knows, maybe someone can be as clueless as I was. "How did you remove the quicksand, it's so thick" I ask, "easy, found a thick branch on our way here, used it to scoop the sand" Savannah smiled, she's so resourceful. I smile and thank her and we walk on. Night falls and it surprises me how many people died today.
Rest of the 2 tributes from 10
2 from 6, not Ashley
Timothy
Mario, that kid Tyler allied with
Lastly, a girl that I didn't know, a girl from 11, she had long black hair and brown eyes, her name was Megan looked about 15.
"52 tributes left" Ava says, "who takes watch" Savannah asks and I immediately volunteer. "I'll do it, I'm not tired anyway" I say, "no, you need rest" Ava says and lays me down. "I'll take it, Hannah needs rest, give her a break on this night" Savannah says after arguments I have to agree with them I am very tired. Savannah smiles "May the odds be ever in your favor" She jokes and I give a chuckle. I drift into sleep as the night disappears before me eyes.
HANNAHS NIGHTMARE
"Hannah wake up! Hannah!" Amy wakes up with a worried look in her eyes. "They're both dead" Amy says as tears form her eyes. "No..." I mumble and run pushing Amy away, as soon as I push Amy away her body slams to the ground as she disintegrates. "Look what you did.." Amy says as her corpse disappears in the atmosphere. I don't look back and just run. "Ha! Easy" I hear a voice in the distance recognizing it. Brandon. I crouch behind a bush as Brandon laughs an evil laugh. He dangles Savannah's now decapitated head as Ava lays dead on the ground.
END OF HANNAHS NIGHTMARE
"Hannah, Hannab wake up, I'm here" Savannah soothes me as I snap back to reality.

Hey guys, it's hannah! Hope you liked this chapter! Comment for more content!
Byeeeeeeeee
-hannah xo