Chapter 13 They shall live

I can't believe it. Here I am in a completely new dress. Flying. Actually in the air. I slowly get drifted down and the crowd roars. I hold up the three fingers and whistle. Suddenly a man gets the courage to stand up and scream "LET THEM LIVE!" Oh crap. The thing I dread happens. The peacekeepers assemble and beat the guy to death and everyone else who was chanting "THEY SHALL LIVE". I could already here the cries of families losing loved ones. I walk off stage crying. So many people died because of me. Me! Its Harrison's turn. "Welcome Harrison! Your sister gave us a ummm "fantastic" presentation" Cesar hesitates. Harrison nods. "Let's look at your trading sure shall we?" Cesar points to the screen. The screen shows a 12!! A TWELVE! YES YES YES! Then suddenly the screen goes black and Cesar listens to his earpiece like someone is talking to him. "Oh okay, there was a problem with the screen. You sadly did not score a 12 but scored a 2" Harrison nods like he actually understands. They obviously did this to punish me. They won't hurt me but they will kill Harrison,Ava, and Savannah and Amy...
"So,Harrison how do you react to your sisters 'presentation'
Harrison just sits there. C'mon Harrison! You can do it! Say something to show up the Capitol. "She was golden" Harrison remarks. The crowd gives a chuckle for his 'golden' pun. Are you serious? Harrison! Say something to show them up! Cesar gives a chuckle as well. "So,Harrison...a 2 how does that feel?" Harrison's eyes go angry and dark. "Do you want to know how I feel? I feel pissed! Because I know I got a 12. My sister just came out in a Mockingjay dress and showed all of you up. You guys are scared. Scared of another rebellion. Watch us. Watch us win again" Harrison stands up and starts to chant "WE SHALL LIVE" suddenly he gets interrupted by the bullet that hits his head as he collapses.

Hi guys! Yes I know it's really short I just wanted to make this chapter. Leave a comment who should replace Harrison in the games. Bye guys sorry for such a short update❤️
-hannah xo