Chapter 25 Lisa

There stands a jungle, behind it stands a forest. "The game makers must have extended the arena" Ava says feeling the jungle dirt to make sure it's real. "Let's keep moving" Ashley says looking worn out from running with the coffin with Amy in it. "Let's hide her in the jungle soil" Savannah says already starting to dig a hole as we all join in. When the hole is big enough we place the coffin in as we all sob.

OKAY GUYS I WANTED YOU GUYS TO KNOW HOW LISA FELT ABOUT HER SISTERS DEATH I JUST WANTED TO DO THIS TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT SHE WAS DOING WHEN THE GAMES WERE GOING ON AND HOW SHE FELT AT THE REAPING. COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE POVS.
-hannah xo

LISAS POV
________________________
The reaping was a nightmare. Since I have cancer the Capitol made an acception of having my name in there 3 less times every year, this year my name was in there 17 times supposed to be 20 but, you know.
When Amy's name was called I didn't cry. Or hug her. I wasn't there, I was laying in my hospital bed as my personal nurse pumps oxygen into my lungs as I just sit there and weep. I thought to myself, can she do this?
Next thing I know I hear fast footsteps, it's Amy. "LISA, WHERE ARE YOU" I hear her usual soft and kind voice suddenly become loud. "I'M HERE" I scream as she finally finds my room. "I ran, just to see you. I love you Lisa. Please, stay strong. Cancer may be strong but your stronger" Amy says as she pets my shaved head. "You can win, you can. Try to win for me" I remark. She nods as the peacekeepers take her to the train.
Boom. I still remember the bang of the gong so vividly. I don't care who died. I don't care who lived. I just care about Amy. I didn't really want Amy to ally with anyone because anyone can easily betray someone, but I thought Hannah was trustworthy.
I didn't take my eyes off the TV. I stayed up every night in my hospital bed just eyeing the TV. She had to win, she told me she would. When Hannah,Amy,Savannah,Ava, and Ashley started to look for tributes and water and the oasis appeared I knew something was up, and Amy was the guinea pig.
Boom
The cannon goes off. As does my hearts and the heart monitor goes dull. The rest of the time was a mad blur. "Doctor... Doctor! Her heart it any beating" My personal nurse screams as Doctor Kopelman rushes in. "She in shock for some reason, she had a heart attack" Doctor Kopelman remarks as his face grows sad "She won't wake up" He remarks and my nurse starts to weep and my whole world goes blurry as my eyes slowly close.

Hey guys! It's hannah! So you finally found out about Lisa! Comment if you want more POV's!
Byeeeeeee
-hannah xo