Chapter 28 Kathleen and Aitana

HANNAHS POV
--------------------------------------------
My face goes confused. "What plan..." I get closer to Ashley and she walks back. "I-I-Promised-" Ashley tries to explain when I interrupt her. "I don't care what you promised... What plan" I hiss back when she takes a deep breath. "That plan for you to try to rebel obviously failed you know that...the plan is for Cristy and Zachary to try to send you sponsors as much as possible and make you win to spark another rebellion. You need to win". Ashley says as my face goes pale. "No..." I say and I start to bolt. This can't be happening. My friends need to live not me. I'm running unaware where my body is taking me while Ava,Savannah, and Ashley try to catch up with me. "Hannah please wait, we can get through this" Ava tries to soothe me but it doesn't work this time. Suddenly I fall to the ground with a pain in my head. I look up to see two girls un-armed. One has long blonde hair and the other one has black hair tied in a bun with glasses. "Aitana, run I'll catch up" The blonde one says the other one tries to refuse but finally takes off "Meet me at the jungle,Kathleen" The blonde one-now knowing her name is Kathleen nods and Aitana takes off. Kathleen hands me a few apples. "Your like a stick-I don't want an alliance..you look starved". She says as Ashley and the others catch up. I give her a hesitant look deciding if I should take the apple or not. "Look" Kathleen takes a bite of the apple. "Not poisonous, I promise" She hands them to me. "Thank you" I reply with a smile. I nod and she runs away. "They're girls from my district" Ashley adds. I'm still mad at Ashley for not telling me earlier but the Hunger Games isn't the place to get mad at friends. The night falls and the tributes appear in the sky.
8 people, 51 tributes left. Savannah volunteers for first watch and after the refusing we just let her. "Don't let the tracker jackers bite" Savannah chuckles and I drift into a dreamless sleep.

Hey guys! It's hannah! Thanks so much for 1.53k! Ily guys!
Byeeee
-hannah xo