Fnaf 2

Listen to the song it's my fav

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day when the kids got here Miko ran up to me and said, "get into your holo-form we're going to play a game!" I nodded and transformed. when I got into my holo-form Miko took my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

She put a laptop on the table and sat down in front of it. She pulled me down with her and said," We're going to be playing Five Nights at Freddy's 2."

Jack looked at us with a scared look. "Luna do you have head phones that I can borrow," Jack asked. I nodded and took mine off. He took his phone out and started to listen to music. After Miko taught me how to play I took the laptop and started to play.

~~~~ time skip brought to you by Wheeljack's grenades ~~~~

I made it to night 5 and it was 5am. I needed to wind up the music box but toy Bonnie was in my right vent an toy Chica in the left. Then I was very thankful when the clock turned 6am.

I screamed with happiness. Then I saw it say night 6 am. My smile dropped and Miko patted the seat next to her. I finished the night and it showed the custom night. Miko said,"You don't have to do that today if you don't want to." I nodded to say yes.

Jack saw we were done and gave me my headphones back. They all left after that. That night I was sleeping when something opened my door. I shot right up into somebody's head. I thought it was Freddy or an animatronic. So I did the only thing that I could think of.

I took out my cannon aimed it at the head and turned on the lights. When I saw it was Optimus I scowled. He looked at me apologetically.

" I apologize for scaring you," he said. "I heard you crying so I came to check on you." "Thanks" I said. He nodded. "I also have something to ask you," he said. I nodded for him to proceed. "Luna will you spark bond with me," he asked. I nodded my head really fast.

We opened our chest plates and spark bonded. Then we laid down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. I do enjoy your feedback.

SEE YOU LATER!!!

~ YourLittleWriter