The incident

If you know people who bully other people stand up to them. But don't judge them. most bullies have problems at home help them. When the pic says "you never know what kind of battle there fighting" you need to really think about it. In this chapter Lunar shows how much she loves the kids. In my vision the kids are representing Skyla_T2 and I'm Lunar this is to show Skyla how much I love her. She is my best friend and I would do anything for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all just sitting in the base when an alarm went of. I walked over to it and saw it was the Decepticons. Me being the only one in the base I had to go and take a look.

I looked to Jack and said, "The Decepticons are up to something, so I have to take a look. While I'm gone Jack you're in charge." He gave me a thumbs up.

I went to the ground-bridge controls and put in the coordinates. I walked through and saw it was an energon mine. I peaked in side and saw a hole lot of energon. ' This will be fun' I thought.

I herd something behind me and turned to look. When I turned around I saw the kids. I must have had one scary look on my face because they flinched.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed

"Miko went through the bridge and so we followed to make sure she didn't get into any trouble," Jack replied.

"Fine just stay close," I sighed.

I peeked my head in to see Megatron. I scowled. I ran through the shadows to behind a bolder big enough to hide my frame.

I motioned for the kids to come to me. They started to run through the shadows, but Soundwave spotted them.

The stopped dead in their tracks. Soundwave got Megatron's attention and pointed to the kids.

Megatron smiled evily and I knew they were in trouble. He got out his cannon and charged it up. He pointed it at them and shot.

Every thing went in slow motion. I heard a ground-bridge open and saw Optimus, Bumblebee, Bulk, and Arcee come out.

I ran towards the kids with speed I never knew I had. Everyone stared at me in either surprise, awe, or horror. I heard bots and people calling my name as I dove in front of the kids.

I hit the cave wall and slid down. There was silence, a killer silence to be exact. I heard cries of the kids and Autobots and the evil laughs of the Decepticons.

Right there something in me snapped.

I opened my eyes and felt my self transform. I heard gasps of happiness and anger. I new I was in my cyber-wolf form.

I looked up at Megatron who had a terrified look on his face but quickly covered it up with a scowl. I felt my eyes turn red and I growled. He snarled at my growl. With his snarl I got angrier and let out a huge roar.

"Megatron you almost killed them!" I yelled.

He smirked, pointed at me and yelled "Attack!"

All of the vehicons charged at me. It was like a hurricane! I jumped over them and clawed their heads off. Man did I have a energon mess on my claws. I walked towards Megatron and growled so loud that the mine shook. I turned into my bipedal form and got my sword out.

"Do not challenge me!" Megatron yelled, "Soundwave bridge us back."

I was about to run at him but someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Optimus and he shook his head.

My optics turned back to blue and I felt a sharp pain. I looked down to see a huge hole in my tanks. I looked up at Optimus and everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no!!! I'm so mean!!! What do you guys think is going to happen!! Comment what you think. This is a long chapter to make up for no updates. The book is going to be done soon but their will be a sequel!!! 30 chapters at least is the goal!!

SEE YOU LATER!!!

~ YourLittleWriter