Smokescreen catch!

Her is another chapter for you all. The other chapter took forever so sorry if this one seems short. If you have enjoyed the story so far dons for get to leave a vote, comment, and if you truly love it maybe you should follow me. Anyways here is your chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and my brothers had just tooken all of Hatchet's wrenches. We were running and had to split up at Doc's voice. I sadly had him chasing me.I ran into the main room and saw everyone but my brothers.

'Probably in their rooms' I thought.

I turned to see Ratchet. I smiled, turned the other way and dashed down the hall.

"Lunar!!" Hatchet yelled.

I dropped my wheels and zoomed to my brothers' room. I knocked on the door. The didn't answer so I busted the door open. The shrieked like Miko when she saw a spider.

" Shut up!!" I hissed

They sighed" It's just you," they said in unison.

I rolled my optics. I sat in between them. I threw the wrenches on the floor. Somebot knock on the door.

I could tell it was Optimus through the bond so I yelled "What do you want Optimus!?!?"

"Ratchet would like his wrenches back," Optimus replied.

"Well Hatchet ain't gettin' em' back!" I yelled.

"Lunar don't call Ratchet Hatchet it is rude," Optimus scolded.

"Sorry mom, please forgive me," I said.

"Lunar I'm your sparkmate not your parental unit," he said.

"He's your what!?!?" Sunny yelled.

"Sunny this is not the time," I replied softly.

I ran to the main room with my part of the wrenches and yelled" Smokescreen catch!!" and threw the wrenches at him. Sadly yet super funny they hit him in the face.

I knew I was crying. I also knew they saw. I ran to my old quarters. I go there when I want to be alone of I'm talking to the girls.

I sat on my old berth and cried. Sunny was mad at me. Optimus was upset I took Doc's wrenches. Sides didn't even back me up. On top of that I hit Smokescreen in the face with those wrenches.

I heard a knock and asked "Who's there?"

"It is I. Your knight in shining armor," said the voice that I recognized as Sideswipe.

"Sides what do you want?" I asked.

"To come in," he said.

"Fine come in," I replied.

He opened the door and sat next to me. " Optimus needs you to scout a mine with Katniss," he said.I nodded and we walked to the main room.

"Katniss come with me," I said.

"Got it boss," she replied.

"Ratchet power up the ground bridge," I said.

He nodded and powered it up. Me and Katniss walked through and it closed behind us. Sadly we didn't see my fate was to not be a good one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!!!! Hope you all enjoyed and tell me what you think is going to happen. Do you think Lunar is going to shut people out? What bad thing do you think is going to happen?

SEE YOU LATER!!!!

~YourLittleWriter