Chapter 25 You're Hurt?!

OK here's Chapter 25 hope you like it, please comment, vote and Fan thanks xoxox :D xoxox;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione's POV

I can't believe that Harry and Ginny have been forced to get married to someone else, and out of everyone in the wizarding world Ginny had to get married to Draco Malfoy! So now because of the ministry here I was, sat on one of the black leather sofas in Malfoy Manor, the in the exact room, the exact place where Harry and Ron watched as I got tortured by Belatrix Lestrange last year, I shivered at the memory. I was here because I was accompanying Ginny whilst she met Malfoy for the first time since the marriage law was announced. I was sat beside Ginny and George was sat opposite me on the other sofa with Malfoy's best friend Blaise Zabini next to him. Whilst Malfoy was sat in the large armchair beside Ginny. I've been sat here for the past hour and a half whilst Malfoy talked about how much he hated the idea of marrying Ginny.

"Look I'm not happy with this arrangement either you know" said Ginny, having had enough of his whining.

"I know why would I want to marry a pathetic bloodtraitor like yourself" he said as he started chuckling along with Blaise. I could feel myself getting more angry every time he commented about Ginny. Everytime Malfoy made a nasty comment about her I would tense up and my grip on my glass would tighten. At the moment my grip on my glass was so tight that I was incredibly close to breaking it. I wanted to hit him and I know that I can sometimes have trouble controlling my anger, especially when someone I hate was saying incredibly horrible things to my best friend.

"Why would she want to marry a pathetic excuse for a wizard like yourself" I said as I turned to face Malfoy. He looked shocked that I said that to him. Since we arrived Ginny, George and I just stayed silent apart from answering questions that Malfoy directed at us. So he seemed taken aback when I spoke to him. I smiled to myself at Malfoy's reaction and at George and Ginny's hidden smirks.

"What did you say Granger?" He asked probably not believing what he heard me say.

"I said why would a beautiful, brilliant, talented witch like Ginny want to marry an insolent, pathetic excuse for a wizard, blonde haired prick like yourself" I said repeating what I had said but with a few added insults for good measure.

"How dare you say that about me, none of that you said was true not even the bit about Weasley. She's not beautiful, brilliant or talented, she's an ugly, dumb, useless ginger freak" he said.

"You've just crossed the line Malfoy!!" I shouted. I felt the built up anger within me finally erupt. Suddenly the glass in my hand shattered due to my grip becoming so tight. A few pieces of glass pierced my skin in my hand making bleed. I was so angry at Malfoy that I didn't even flinch when the shards of glass pierced through my skin. I grabbed Malfoy by the collar of his shirt and pulled him out of his chair slamming him against the nearby wall. "If you say one more thing about my best friend then you can guarantee that I won't let you live to see your wedding, do you understand?" I hissed as I held Malfoy against the wall by his collar. Malfoy nodded numbly, his eyes were as wide as saucers, feeling satisfied with his reaction I released his collar and turned back towards Ginny and George. I gave them both a smile before George said "let's go home". We were walking towards the front door when I sensed someone was watching us. I suddenly stopped and turned around. Malfoy was stood a few feet away from us with his wand raised pointing at me.

"Don't you dare Malfoy" yelled George as he pushed Ginny behind himself to protect her whilst he raised his own wand at Malfoy.

"Incedio!" shouted Malfoy as a jet of red fire came shooting out of his wand towards me and hit my right shoulder burning the skin there. I screeched in pain as the spell hit me. George was just about to shoot Malfoy when I lost control of my wolfblood self I suddenly transformed into my pure white wolfblood form. I sensed George and Ginny were both watching in amazement, none of them had ever seen my wolfblood form before. I bared my teeth at Malfoy who shot another spell at me but the spell just rebounded off of me. I began to growl at Malfoy, which caused him to run back into his living room frightened. I began to relax and changed back into my human form, I immediately clutched my shoulder whilst I began whimpering, my shoulder was covered in blood and my hands were covered in cuts from the glass. I suddenly felt all the pain of my injuries at once, the pain was excruciating, I needed to get them healed, it would take over three hours for my wolfblood powers to heal them.

"Hermione are you alright?" asked George as he ran over to me his face was filled with concern.

"No I'm not, take me home please" I said, my voice was barely above a whisper. George wrapped his arm around me for support before he apparated us all back to Burrow.

I flinched in pain when we apparated into the Burrows garden. George must've realised that it was hurting me a lot because he suddenly started to carry me bridal style towards the Burrow. Ginny ran ahead to tell Mrs Weasley what had happened. As soon as George carried me into the kitchen I was passed to Charlie who placed me on the sofa.

"Where's Fred?" I whispered as my eyes slowly began to droop closed.

"Don't worry I'll fetch him" said George before he disappeared from my sight.

"Oh my God Hermione, why did you do that?" Asked Ginny as she stood next to Charlie her eyes all watery from crying.

"He was being an arrogant prat towards you, he deserved to be taught a lesson" I mumbled before Harry, Ron and Luke ran into the room. Luke's eyes widened comically when he saw me on the sofa covered in blood.

"'Mione?!" He shouted before he moved closer to me "What happened?!".

"I'll explain when everyone's here" said Ginny.

Luke just nodded before he lifted my head and sat on the sofa letting my head rest on his lap whilst he stroaked my hair out of my face.

"Are you OK?" He asked me.

"I will be" I mumbled.

I jumped a little when I heard a cracking sound from outside which indicated that someone just apparated into the garden. It was probably Fred and George I thought. The back door was thrown open as Fred ran in closely followed by George. Fred's face was filled with concern as he walked over to me and kneeled down beside me on the floor. I smiled at him as he stroaked my cheek affectionately, a faint smile on his face probably from realising that I was OK.

"What happened?" He asked.

Ginny and George began telling the story of what happened at Malfoy Manor whilst Mrs Weasley cleaned my shoulder wound before she healed it with her wand and treated my scars that covered my hands. Once Ginny and George finished retelling the story, everyone began to ask questions like.... "What was her wolf form like?" "Did she scare Malfoy to death?" "I wish I was there I would've killed Malfoy for saying those things, what else happened?".

Eventually Fred carried me up to bed after I complained about being tired. He placed me in my bed but before he turned to leave I grabbed his arm and pulled him back "stay here tonight please" I asked. He smiled at me before removing his shoes and climbing into the bed with me. I snuggled up to him and breathed in his comforting scent of cinnamon and gunpowder as he wrapped his toned muscular arms around me, he kissed my forehead before we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK there it is hope you liked it, please comment, vote and Fan thanks xxx :D xoxox ;D