chapter 1

There was a press conference held by the Suppasit Conglomerate Company. Mr. Sean Suppasit, the elegant and handsome owner of the company, in his forties, was the nation's heartthrob. His calm demeanor never wavered, and no one had ever witnessed his furious side.As the audience gathered, Mr. Sean approached the podium and began, "Hello, everyone who has gathered here for this conference. This is an immensely important announcement regarding our company, and it's a momentous occasion in my life. After many years, Suppasit Company will have a new CEO."He continued, "I'd like to introduce Mr. Mew Suppasit to you all. As you may have guessed, he's my only son and the future heir to our kingdom. He's been groomed for this role since the age of 15, and from this point forward, he will take over the company. Thank you."Mew Suppasit, widely regarded as the world's most handsome man, stepped forward. As the only child of Sean Suppasit, he was dearly loved by all. Mew possessed maturity, a touch of arrogance, and a strong commitment to honesty. He never tolerated nonsense and had never been interested in love.It had been a year since he started working while simultaneously pursuing his master's degree.---Mr. Kim, Mew's personal secretary, knocked on Mew's office door. "Come in," Mew invited."I'd like to resign from my position as your secretary, sir," Mr. Kim announced.Mew was taken aback. "What? But why all of a sudden?""You know I'm already in my sixties, sir. I need some rest.""This is quite sudden, and there's no one who understands the official matters and me better than you.""I understand, sir. I assure you I will personally train your new secretary for a month before resigning.""But finding a replacement takes time.""No worries, sir. I've already received Mr. Sean's consent, and I've learned that he's already hired a new secretary for you.""What? Without consulting me?"The door swung open, revealing Mr. Sean."Papa, Mr. Kim mentioned that you've already hired a new secretary for me, and you never informed me," Mew said."Patience, my boy," Sean replied. "As Mr. Kim mentioned, yes, I've hired a new secretary for you, and he will begin working today. Most importantly, he will be living in your house with you."Mew protested, "No way, I won't live with a stranger, and you know I value my privacy and peace."Sean responded firmly, "There's no room for argument. I've made my decision, and it's final."Mew couldn't understand why his father was imposing this situation on him. What was so special about this new secretary that his father insisted on him living together with him?"Please come in, Gulf," Sean said.Gulf, the new secretary, entered the room. Mew was instantly captivated by Gulf's charm. He had the most beautiful eyes, a perfect blend of masculinity and cuteness. Gulf was impeccably dressed for the job, leaving Mew momentarily lost in his gaze.Mew had always been reserved, making it hard for anyone to read his thoughts. However, Gulf's presence seemed to enhance his already striking handsomeness."Hello, Mr. Sean and Mr. Kim," Gulf greeted them warmly. "I'm Gulf. Please take care of me."Mew couldn't help but smile, feeling an unexpected connection to Gulf, unlike anything he had experienced before.