32

"Serene, I have fulfilled my mission. Will you give me your approval?" said Sean, his eyes oddly beaming with enthusiasm, a sight that seemed out of place for the moment. He continued, "Do you know why this house was altered after you left me? It's because you took away all the color from my life. I wanted to show you that, no matter how hard you try to distance yourself from me, I will never leave you. I'll keep on proving that I want you to be with me for all eternity. and not allowed to leave me. You are bound to me, anyway." He said, kissing the tombstone. "I know you might be laughing at my silliness, but I don't mind being silly for you." He laid down beside. "Do you know that your naivety cost people around you? But I'm proud of you for being such a great person. And I know what my karma is for all the crimes I committed - it's my children's suffering. I know nobody can escape their karma in the end, but yours has always kept me and our children from harm."

"Do you know why I came to see you today? I'll tell you something I did, and I'll take it to my grave. I killed all those people, Serene." He started laughing. "I know, I know, I'm smart, so please don't scold me today. I'll get hurt. I've endured a lot these years, you know," he winked looking at the tomb.

"After you left me, I went insane. The animal inside me wanted to destroy everything and anything. But fate had already decided to turn its back on me. I couldn't find those who killed you. I even thought it was only one person who did it, but who knew people used our marriage secret to conceal the whole truth and use it against me. I felt lost.

 Ken was still in a coma, and Mew was still a baby. I decided to plan the whole thing. The first thing I did was to take those who you saved and took them under my wing. I gave them education and got them jobs in my company. I cared for them, or perhaps I acted because I had a plan in my mind.

 I personally killed those who helped in this scheme. There were more people involved than I assumed, and I made it look like a fire caught the building. Then I dismantled all the business of those people who hurt you, making them suffer financially.

 But still, the main culprit escaped , went into a safe hidden place that I couldn't find. I slowly took over the cabana business without any revelation. I started transferring those I had taken care of all along to the cabana company so that I could handle everything remotely.

 But that old geezer of a chairman found out everything about me. So, without mercy, I had to kill him, the way his son killed you. But for the world, he died of old age. I thought at least now his son would come to acquire the business, but he didn't come. After waiting for more than 20 years, I couldn't wait anymore. I started silently killing those high-ranking officials who helped that son of a bitch in silence. I knew he would come this time. 

But who knew Ken started suspecting me and came to meet me in a coffee shop as if he wanted to talk to me. He is my son after all he takes after me the most, I know his capacity. But to my surprise, fate once supported me in this. Do you know who helped me do all this without a single piece of evidence? It was those people you saved." he laughed ironically.

 After Ken regained his memory, he swiftly identified the me, responsible for the series of murders. Yet, despite everything, he's our son. I asked him to fulfill one final request for me. I never desired to be behind the gun. I asked him if I were going to jail, at least let me be the one to eliminate the last individual I've been waiting to confront for decades. 

He simply said he wouldn't intervene and would stand by my side, allowing me to do as I wished.I urged him to spread the news that the earlier real CCTV footage had been tampered with, which wasn't the case. It was I who tampered with the video and provided the altered footage in the end, along with fabricating other false evidence to incriminate that scoundrel.