13

"Then be like a loser forever without even confessing," said Ken with soft eyes for the latter boy.

Hearing these inspiring words from Ken hit him hard, but not to confess to Bozz, but to Ken himself. Techno wasn't technically drunk; he was just acting like one.

"He is really dumb. I have a high alcohol tolerance, and mainly, I don't love Bozz, it you who am in love with, you real dumbass." said techno with hurt in his eyes, for Ken who did'nt understand him all along.

"I know it might feel unreal to you, i always knew, you think of me as a hamster who you love to play with. yet i felt this unknown feeling coming to me without asking me and I wanted to confirm it, that's why I kissed you and acted as if I didn't know anything." techno continued. 

for a person like Ken, who never felt any kind of love towards anyone but Gulf, this feeling was intense. he knew he adored techno in strangest way, he was never his type. he always loved those ladies who are elegant and cautious. techno was nothing like those girls rather he is not even a girl.

Love has a peculiar way of finding its way into our lives when we least anticipate it, often at moments when we never even realized we needed it. It arrives unannounced, knocking gently on the door of our hearts, refusing to wait for an invitation. Such was the case for Ken, as he found himself confronted with the undeniable reality of his connection with Techno. In this newfound revelation, he grapples with a profound sense of confusion. However, amidst the uncertainty, one thing remains resolute in his mind: he refuses to subject his love to unnecessary delays or unanswered questions. Ken understands that love is a precious gift, and he is determined not to let it slip away, even if he cannot fully comprehend the reasons behind its arrival.

"I heard so many things about Ken from Gulf. Should I really ask about it? Well, I'll try," thought techno to himself at the same time, and trying to ease the strange air around him he made an attempt to ask Ken something.

"Ken... Can I ask you what happened to you when you were a kid? Gulf said you didn't talk much back then," questioned Techno with a curious tone, expecting something from Ken. Suddenly, Ken's reaction darkened. He had been cool all along, but this reaction made Techno think that he had asked something he shouldn't have.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me," he was cut off by Ken.

"My mom said that when I was a kid, I was involved in an accident which made me forget all the incidents before the accident. I didn't remember anyone."

"Oh... Sorry that I asked you," said Techno with guilt in his eyes.

"I came to know that I was the only one who survived, and my uncle died in the accident. They said I loved him dearly, like more than my own parents, but after the accident, I didn't even recognize his photos. It's like I even forgot how to talk, not really, but soon after that, Gulf was born. He is the only one that I loved and talked with. I don't know why he is the only one. I really didn't talk to anybody for nearly 10 years," said Ken. There was something in his eyes that Techno couldn't understand.

As Techno extended his arms towards Ken, a gesture of vulnerability and comfort, Ken momentarily puzzled over its meaning. However, as he stepped forward and embraced Techno, the true significance of the moment washed over him.

In that embrace, Ken experienced a profound sense of solace and security, unlike anything he had felt in a long time. It was a hug that transcended physical touch, reaching deep into his soul. The warmth and tenderness enveloped him, creating a sanctuary where he could let go of his worries and uncertainties.

In Techno's arms, Ken found respite from the chaos of his thoughts and the confusion that plagued his heart. It was a moment of pure connection, where the weight of the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them, entwined in a bond that defied explanation.

In that simple act of embracing, Ken discovered a newfound sense of belonging and acceptance. It was a reminder that love has the power to heal, to mend the broken pieces of our souls, and to offer a sanctuary in which we can truly be ourselves.

And so, in that embrace, Ken allowed himself to be vulnerable, to let go of his fears, and to embrace the possibility of love that stood before him. It was a moment that would forever be etched in his memory as the best hug he had experienced in a long time, a hug that made him feel remarkably safe and cherished.

__________________________________________