24

"What's with your clothes? Is that blood? Did something happen? Why are you not saying anything?" Serene continued, concerned.

"Sto-sto-stop, Serene, let me answer first," I said, holding his hand. "Someone I know met with an accident, so I went to help. I have no idea how it got on my clothes." Relieved by my response, Serene said, "Are they fine? Should we go together next time?" I replied, "That's nice of you, my love, but they are fine now. Let me take a shower and come back." I went inside to freshen up.

Sean's phone started ringing, and serene picked it up. On the other side, the voice said, "Boss, we admitted them to the hospital, and everything you instructed has been done." Serene listened attentively, about to answer with a happy tone, but was interrupted by the speaker. "And make sure to hand over your clothes so we can destroy them." Serene simply replied with a quiet "hmm" and ended the call. He felt that something was not okay.

Sean came out of the shower, and Serene went to wipe off his wet hair. Caught off guard, Sean said, "Aww, my pumpkin is being lovely today," and held Serene's waist, nuzzling his face against Serene's tummy. 

Serene said, "You know, we promised not to lie about ourselves from the very beginning." Sean instantly knew what Serene was hinting at and replied, "Love, I caught those bastards who tried to hurt you, and I did the same to them." Serene exclaimed, "You did what?" 

Sean explained, "I made them get hospitalized" (explained what happened in the warehouse). "Please don't ask me any further. I don't want you to see me as some kind of beast." Serene responded, "You know you can't hide who you are from your significant other. I won't say I wasn't scared of what you just said." 

Serene stood up and sat on the couch, followed by Sean. Sean knelt down in front of Serene and rested his head on Serene's lap. "You know, I wanted to show you everything except this part of me, Serene. Do you even know why I called you Serene out of all the people I know? It's because you are purer than pure itself and calmer than calm itself. I feel at home in your arms, and I feel like a good person whenever I'm near you. But my love for you is deeper than I expected. You are the meaning of my obsession. Just the thought of someone harming you makes me want to kill them. I might go insane if something happens to you. You know this power, name, and fame didn't come to us just because we are good people. The world is dark, Serene. Those who come here either turn into beasts or get devoured by other beasts. I'm scared. There are times I want to hide you forever in this room. I'm scared that if I let you go out, you might never come back. These negative thoughts haunt me." 

Serene kissed Sean's forehead and said, "I know I might lack some things, but I have a lover who is capable of saving me. So why do I need to worry when I have you? And please promise me that you won't go to this extent in the future and discuss everything that relates to me with me. Will you?" Sean promised in return.

The moment my head fell on Serene's lap was so nostalgic that I felt the presence of an evergreen forest around me. The fresh air surrounding us felt surreal, and the hand caressing my hair felt like kisses from heaven. I didn't need any physical touch at that moment to feel the pleasure of life. I just wanted Serene to grow old with me. If the time comes when we are not together, I would gladly follow him wherever he is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day of marriage proposal

The scene was set in the pitch-black garden of their home, creating an atmosphere of anticipation and mystery. The garden was meticulously arranged, with every detail thoughtfully considered. Soft, ambient lighting illuminated the space, casting a gentle glow on the surroundings. The air was filled with a sense of excitement and nervous energy as close members of both families gathered, symbolizing the union of two families.

The garden itself was a serene and tranquil space, adorned with lush greenery and vibrant flowers. The fragrance of blooming blossoms wafted through the air, adding a touch of natural beauty to the setting. The sound of leaves rustling in the gentle breeze created a soothing backdrop, enhancing the overall ambiance.

As Serene made his entrance into the garden, a spotlight focused on a specific spot, creating a dramatic effect. The light illuminated Sean, who stood there, his face exuding confidence and love. The contrast between the darkness and the spotlight intensified the moment, capturing everyone's attention and creating a sense of awe.

Surrounding Sean and Serene were carefully curated elements that held special significance to their relationship. These elements represented cherished memories and shared experiences, evoking a flood of emotions. Each detail was thoughtfully chosen to recreate their favorite moments, making the setting deeply personal and meaningful.

When Sean spoke, his voice carried a hint of nervousness, adding to the emotional intensity of the moment. His heartfelt words expressed his admiration for Serene, highlighting his captivating eyes, radiant smile, and serene presence. The vulnerability in Sean's voice revealed his deep love and affection for Serene.

That's when Sean spoke, his voice tinged with nervousness, "Your eyes have the power to melt even the coldest hearts. Your smile is captivating, and you embody serenity, which is why you are Serene to me. Will you marry me, Serene?" Without a moment's hesitation, Serene answered, "Yes, I will."

As Serene accepted Sean's proposal, the lights suddenly came on, illuminating the garden in all its glory. The hidden arrangements that Sean had meticulously planned were revealed, showcasing his dedication and effort to surprise Serene. The sight of their families cheering and celebrating their love added an extra layer of joy and warmth to the scene, making it a truly unforgettable moment for everyone involved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

story is getting to the most awaiting part...excited..??!!!!