chapter 4

"He was the most beautiful person in the world, the kindest of all. He had a strong character, yet he remained humble, as if he didn't even know what outrage meant.

 His captivating eyes could even melt the hearts of the cruelest men. His smile was ravishing, and he embodied serenity, which is why he is serene to me."Will you marry me, Seren?" asked the man. He smiled and nodded.

 Gulf woke up from the dream. It was different from the last time, but it was a pleasant dream. However, the last smile of that beautiful guy made his heart ache, and he didn't know why. It wasn't the first time he had seen that guy in his dream; he appeared quite often. As for the other man, his face wasn't clear.

 That's when, Gulf felt warmth beside him, so he turned to his right side to see a man peacefully sleeping. He recalled the events of the previous night, which had caused him panic but also brought some comfort to his heart, allowing him to stay with this man. 

Gulf gazed at Mew for a while, feeling an urge to touch him. As he approached Mew's body, he started caressing his cheek, which woke Mew up. Gulf quickly retreated and pretended to still be asleep.Mew got up and checked Gulf's temperature to ensure his fever had gone down. He smiled faintly at the boy, then came closer and gently massaged his forehead. Before pulling away, he kissed Gulf on the forehead, thinking he was still asleep, and left the room. 

 Gulf slowly opened his eyes and touched his forehead, still feeling the warmth of Mew's lips. His heart raced uncontrollably, and he realized he had started to develop feelings for this man without a doubt. 

 Police station press conference:

 "As you all know, there was a murder at the xxx hotel, and we have identified the body as one of the directors of Cabana Ltd," said the commissioner.The crowd was in utter shock, as they knew who it was. He was one of the most influential people in the country."Sir, we know that a few months ago, the CFO of the same company was murdered. Is there any connection between the two cases?" questioned one of the reporters.

 "Today, I am here to announce that we have hired Mr. Ken as the team leader to investigate this case. It is suspected to be a serial killing," replied the commissioner."Thank you." Without answering any further questions, he left the hall. 

 Police station:

 "It has already been a week since the murder, and we have very little information. Let's have a meeting," ordered Ken."As we all know, both the CFO and the director were killed in the same way. Every part of their bodies was stabbed, and their faces were completely disfigured," said one of the team members."What a psycho," exclaimed another. 

 "The CFO was killed in a crowded place, yet no one knows anything about it. His face was brutally smashed, making it impossible to identify him," speculated Ken, as if he had something on his mind."Have you checked all the CCTV camera footage?" asked his subordinate. 

 "Yes, sir. The hallway only has partial coverage, so we can only see who enters and who doesn't. The private suites, where the incident occurred, have no CCTV cameras to ensure privacy. As far as I know, nobody entered or exited," informed one of Ken's subordinates. 

 "It's clear that nobody pushed the director from the top floor. He jumped himself," concluded Ken."Why would he do that?" questioned another team member."Think carefully. If the same killer had killed both of them, there would have to be some similarities. 

Like the CFO, the director's face was also disfigured in the same way, and he was stabbed multiple times. The killer was distracted, and by the time he realized, the director had managed to escape. However, due to his severe injuries, he couldn't escape the killer's clutches and decided to jump, hoping someone would save him," explained Ken, presenting his theory. 

 "Let's continue this meeting later. I have something else to do now."Ken's POV:I entered Suppasit Company. I have seen many companies where employees are afraid of their employers, but this company is different.

 The employees don't fear their owner; instead, I can see loyalty in them. Until now, there hasn't been any dispute between the employees and the employer. I wonder how Mr. Sean Suppasit managed to achieve this. 

Building a small company into such a large empire, he is truly the most intelligent man I have ever seen. However, I don't know anything about his son.I approached the cabin and noticed someone hiding behind the table. If it were an employee, they wouldn't need to hide.

 I cautiously entered the cabin, pretending not to notice anything, and quickly went near him, grabbing him by his shirt and knocking him down."Who are you? Let me go!" yelled Techno. At the same time, Mr. Mew Suppasit entered the cabin."What's going on?" Mew asked with a serious expression."He was lurking around, as if he was hiding something," stated Ken. 

 "Boss, Gulf asked me to take a file from your cabin. By mistake, a pen fell from the table, so I was picking it up. That's when he grabbed me and knocked me down," explained Techno."Officer Ken, you have made a mistake. He is my employee. Let him go," Mew said to Ken, asking him to release Techno.Ken let go of Techno, but it made him smirk as if he had seen how messy Techno was, although he disliked messiness. 

 "I have some issues to discuss with you." Ken asked for permission to continue the inquiry."Sure, please sit down," replied Mew politely.Gulf was waiting for Techno, but he didn't show up even after a long time. So, he decided to go look for him. Gulf knocked on the cabin door, and as Mew let him come in, Ken and Gulf saw each other, and their faces lit up."Ken..." "Gulf..." Ken ran towards Gulf and hugged him tightly.As Mew witnessed this scene, his mind filled with jealousy, as if he wanted to kill Ken right there, right then. 

_________________________________________

Who is ken, whats his relationship with gulf..??

Please comment and share your opinion, and please vote me.