chapter 5

I couldn't take my eyes off Gulf. It was the first time I had seen Gulf so excited about someone, which fueled my jealousy."Who is he, a boyfriend?" "What should I do if it's true?" "Ken is not an average guy.

 I have known him for some time. If that's really the case... no, I'm not going to give up on Gulf," said Mew, clenching his hand."Ahem..." Mew made a sound, causing Ken and Gulf to separate from their hug. 

 "Ken, all the information you wanted will be provided by Techno. I have some urgent work to do. Gulf, come with me," said Mew with a serious expression.Gulf immediately followed Mew.Mew started the car, and the journey was quiet. None of them started a conversation. Gulf was worried about what had upset Mew.

 After a three-hour journey, they reached their destination, a helipad near the beach. Mew parked the car and got out, telling Gulf to come with him."Why are we here?" questioned Gulf."Just follow me," said Mew, walking towards the helicopter.I followed him without further question.We landed on an island, and the view was breathtaking. "Why are we here? You said we had urgent work to do," asked Gulf. 

 Mew stopped walking and turned towards Gulf. "Gulf, will you date me?" said Mew.Gulf was awestruck and didn't move."You're not answering. Are you going to reject me because I'm not enough for you, or do you have someone else in your life?" questioned Mew."Of course, I love Ken more than anyone in this world," stated Gulf. 

 "Okay, listen. I really like you. Maybe you're the first person who caught my eye. I don't know why, but I've never felt this kind of feeling towards anyone. My father has always told me about his first love, and I really wanted to experience that feeling once in my life. That's how I felt when I saw you, and that's when I decided I really wanted to be with you," said Mew. 

 "It's okay. If you're happy with Ken, then it's good. Have a good life with him," said Mew, starting to walk away."How can I have romantic feelings towards my own brother?" said Gulf.Mew stopped and turned towards Gulf. "What did you say?""Yeah, Ken is my blood-related brother," laughed Gulf. 

 __________________________________________ 

 "Why the hell does the boss want me to be with this insane guy?" thought Techno to himself. "Excuse me, I'm busy. If there's nothing else to do, I'm going to go now," stated Techno firmly."Okay, you can go," said Ken.Techno was happy with the answer and was ready to leave."I'll report to your boss that his employee refused to cooperate," said Ken sarcastically. 

 I knew this man had to be insane. "Hehe, Mr. Ken, how can I help you?" said Techno."Get me details of all the VIPs who attended the party and all the workers inside the hall who were hired to work there. I have information about the hotel workers, so I can compile all the information. Be careful not to miss anyone," said Ken. 

 "It's going to take some time," said Techno."Take as much time as you need, but submit it to me before 9 p.m. today," said Ken."Oh, it's a lot of work. It needs time, and it's already late."Ken left a note and walked out of the cabin without any further interaction.He is really insane. He left without listening to me. Even my boss wouldn't give me this much work, thought Techno with a frustrated face.

I came out of my cabin and saw Techno still working. It was already 9:30 p.m., and there was no one else in the company. 

I approached him and asked, "Techno, why are you still working at this hour? Don't you want to go home? It's already late.""Oh, boss, I have some other work to finish now. You can leave. I'll finish this work and then go home," said Techno."Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow. Be safe," said the boss.Techno is not the most intelligent guy, but he is a hard worker. He always ensures that everything is right for me. He is really innocent and cute. It makes me want to protect him even more. With that thought, the boss left the hall.

 The boss is the best boss I have ever seen. I am his personal assistant. He is kind, caring, genuine, and handsome, just like Mr. Sean. He is the perfect man in every way. He never mistreats me or underestimates my work. He is truly my ideal type, thought Techno.I had finished my work, and it was already 10 p.m. I needed to deliver this document on time, so I got up and started driving to the given address provided by Ken. 

It was a half-hour journey from my location, and it was around 10:30 p.m. There was no light in that lane, and everything was surrounded by darkness.I felt a chill just by seeing the large villa in front of me. There was no light, and it seemed like a haunted place. But one thing was for sure, it was a large villa. I wondered how a mere officer could afford to live in such a place. Is he really just an officer? Whatever it is, I just need to deliver this and get out of here.Even though the sight in front of me scared me, I walked forward, chanting prayers in my head. When I reached the door, I started knocking, but there was no response.

 I noticed that the door was open, so I let myself inside the house."Ken... Ken... Are you there?" I said with a shaking voice. There was no response. I started moving forward, and when I was near the hall, I saw that the laptop window was on. In front of it, there was a man. I thought maybe it was Ken, so I approached him."Ken, is that you?" I said with a low voice. 

But there was no interaction. When I got closer, I saw something terrifying. It was a video of a murder. It couldn't be Ken. Maybe I'm in the wrong address, I thought to myself.I started trembling and wanted to get out of there without being noticed. I began walking backward, but by mistake, I stumbled upon something, which caught the attention of the person in front of me.He turned towards me.

 I screamed as loud as possible. 

__________________________________________

What do you think, did techno got into wrong address, if yes, who it might be.

Will mew n gulf get together..??

Like and comment.