10

By the time Mew closed the drawer, Gulf had already seen him. Gulf was troubled by the scene; the secret he held dear to his life was now revealed in front of someone he never wanted to know. Slowly, he approached Mew, his face not showing any disgust, but Gulf could sense the disappointment in his eyes. He feared losing the person he had idolized his entire life.

His hands and legs trembled as he mustered the courage to speak. "Mew... I need to explain everything. Please listen to me once. It's not what you think. I'm not a bad person," Gulf stuttered, knowing he had messed everything up. He had always known that this love would come at a cost.

Gulf continued trembling until he couldn't take another step. He lost his balance and kneeled in front of Mew.

"Please, Gulf, stand up," Mew said with concern in his eyes. He took Gulf by the hand and led him to the bed. Mew sat with his back against the headboard, and Gulf rested his head on Mew's lap.

"I'll give you time, Gulf. You can explain everything. I said I love you, and I mean it. I'll trust you. But please, don't disappoint me," Mew assured him with a soothing voice.

"In this house, there was a little boy filled with curiosity. He wanted to be like other children, playing outside, making friends, and enjoying his childhood. everybody thought he was a spoiled rich brat who always stays in mansion with people working for him and play with him. But in reality, he was a lonely child, with no one to play with. he always wondered why he was never allowed to go outside without people or to play like others. That's when his father introduced the most charming prince in his life. Yes, that's you, Mew. Those pendrives contain your videos, capturing every stage of your life, from childhood to teenage years. for a boy like him who never allowed to have much social interaction you were like OASIS in the deserted life of his. though all those time it was single sided interaction, it never made him feel unhappy rather he felt warmth in your virtual presence. " Gulf explained, tears still in his eyes.

"At first, he was only given one or two videos, and they made his entire day. He started eagerly waiting for them. But one day, they didn't arrive for a very long time, and it made him depressed and fall ill. That's when his father promised to give him his love back. From then on, every Sunday, he would receive a week's worth of footage of you. He would play as you played, sing as you sang, and sleep as you slept. For him, you were his whole world, his first love. That's all I can say, Mew. Please don't ask me for more," Gulf said, tears still in his eyes.

Mew kissed Gulf on the forehead, astonished by Gulf's story. While he was sleeping, his unknown love was also sleeping with him. The mere thought sent shivers down his spine. He knew Gulf wasn't the type of person to lie to him. He wanted to believe in Gulf's love, so he asked for nothing in return but assured Gulf that he would never leave him alone.

"What about your brother?" Mew asked.

"He was very conservative and never talked to anyone for more than ten years. He was always sent abroad for treatment, so he practically never stayed with me. But whenever he was here, he took care of me as if I was the only person he ever knew in his life. He only interacted with me," Gulf answered.

"Gulf, I'm not going to question you anymore. But if you feel comfortable in the future, I would like to know more about your life. I'll wait for you to open up to me," Mew smiled.

"Mew, do you want to leave me after knowing everything about me?" Gulf asked, pouting, which made his face incredibly cute.

"Haha, you need to be punished for keeping me in the dark, don't you think?" Mew teased, disappointing Gulf momentarily. Then Mew started tickling Gulf, making the younger boy giggle endlessly.

Mew was a person who believed strongly in his love. He wasn't the kind of person to suspect his loved ones based on a simple reason. However, he was also not the kind of person to let just anyone enter his life.

Gulf sighed in relief, reassured about Mew's love for him.

__________________________________________

Practically 9th and 10th chapter were one but i wanted keep little secret of gulf for some more time, so i decided to divide the chapter hope you like this. Thank you.