30

"papa, i saw serene" he said. it was already early morning

.Many years have passed, yet his name still makes my heart race. "Ken, it's okay. You're just dreaming. Serene is no longer with us. Take rest for now," I said.

"Papa, can you give me a hug?" Ken asked. Without hesitation, I embraced him.

"Was it hard for you all these years without Serene? Why did you hold onto me all these years? Why are you tiring yourself? It's not your fault..." Ken started, but I interrupted him.

"Ken, you are my son. It's a father's responsibility to look after their child, and it's not tiring for me," I assured him.

But I couldn't hold onto those tears in front of a young man, I continued, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I missed you all these years. I was scared that I would lose you too. I couldn't leave your side. Serene wouldn't appreciate me that way. But it was so hard for me every day. Not a single day passed without memories of him and you. I couldn't love myself the way I wanted. The guilt of not being able to save both of you was so heavy. I was losing myself constantly. Whenever I saw your body lying on the bed, motionless, it pierced my heart with guilt again and again. I lost an important part of my soul. I lost my purpose in life. If I am still living today, it's only because of you and Mew, and no one else."

They both stood there, silent, letting their emotions speak for them.

Near the door, a person listened to those words and fell into deep silence. It was Mew

For a moment, Mew didn't know how to react. His thoughts started racing again. Was Ken not Gulf's brother? Is that why his father had been so worried yesterday? And who is Serene? Is he papa's lover? What happened to him?

In that moment, Mew let the box in his hand fall to the ground. His body froze, and Gulf was also in shock. The noise caught the attention of the people inside, and Sean came looking. He found Mew and Gulf, both visibly shaken.

The secret that Sean had held onto for his entire life had just come out without him even saying a word. He realized that it was the right time to reveal many things. Sean asked Mew and Gulf to wait in the car while he discharged Ken. The four of them sat in the car, with Sean driving towards an unknown area that the other three were unfamiliar with.

------

It has been one week since all these incidents, and Ken has resumed his work with renewed enthusiasm. He met with his superiors and expressed his determination to find all the evidence for the case, promising to deliver results within a week. 

He meticulously studied every report and detail once again.Ken asked his subordinate, Pear, to recheck the guest list from the murder incident at the hotel and to gather all the CCTV footage from that day.

 As he reviewed the footage, he sensed something was off. It appeared that the CCTV footage had been tampered with and adjusted. He wondered how he hadn't noticed this before. Immediately, Ken called his team members to gather in the conference room in 10 minutes.

 "Guys, I called you all here today because I may have found a clue regarding the case. The CCTV footage we checked was tampered with, fooling us. The killer is very intelligent, and we let him deceive us. Now, I want each of you to go through the case again," Ken explained.

 "On the surface, it looks like only three people from the same company died, but I believe there is more to it. Tin, I want you to investigate the personal bodyguards and other family members of those individuals. Check how many of them have died recently. We've overlooked something here. We assumed the killer might be from Suppasit Company due to their collaboration, but what we missed is why the killer isn't from Cabana Ltd," Ken continued.

 "Wave, your task is to find out who the other main guests or related individuals from Cabana Ltd were at the venue, even if they weren't attending the function. Dig deep and gather all the information within two days," Ken instructed. "Pear, I need you to call a technical expert to retrieve the footage and inquire about the person who was in the CCTV control room. Now, everybody disperse and get to work," Ken concluded.

----

**Breaking News: Serial Killer Rampage Ends in Deadly Shootout**

In a dramatic turn of events, the notorious serial killer responsible for a string of murders targeting top level employees of the Cabana company has been successfully apprehended. The arrest, however, took a tragic turn as the suspect died in a shootout with law enforcement.

Officer Ken, a brave member of the arresting team, sustained injuries during the intense confrontation. The authorities are now investigating the motives behind the Cabana killings and the circumstances leading to the suspect's demise. Stay tuned for more updates on this developing story.
--

The killer was revealed to be the former CEO of Cabana Ltd, and also the biological son of the company's chairman. It was discovered that he had lost his position and inheritance rights, leading to a deteriorating mental condition that drove him to commit a series of murders.

****

Unfortunately, things took a drastic turn, and Ken ended up hospitalized for two days, ultimately deciding to give up his position as an officer.

Sitting in front of the TV, Sean, Ken, Techno, Mew, Gulf, Moana, and Mark all watched the news together. It was in that moment that Gulf spoke up, addressing Moana and Mark, saying, "Papa, Mama, I don't want to continue as the CEO. I would like to resign." His words left everyone completely speechless.

Moana, filled with emotions, responded, "You are my son, Gulf, no matter what," and hugged him tightly.

With the demise of someone from the past, the lives of those in the present were forever changed. Minds were in turmoil, but in the end, everyone found solace and a sense of belonging to their roots. What mattered most was the comfort they could give to one another.

----