17

Feeling overwhelmed by the weight of the situation, I left the hall and sought solace in the confines of my room. Locking the door behind me, I knew I needed time to process the present circumstances. The person I loved, Gulf, was not just an ordinary individual but the CEO of Aadhirene Group of Companies. This will add a layer of complexity to our relationship, as the demands of his position that will make it challenging for us to find quality time together. As someone who had never been fond of long-distance relationships, this situation posed a significant challenge for me.

In times of distress, my father was always the one who stood by my side. Feeling the need to confide in him, I picked up my phone and dialed his number. After a few rings, he answered with his soothing voice, instantly calming my troubled mind.

"Hello, my boy. How are you?" he greeted me with joy in his voice.

"Papa, I need to talk with you... Can I?" I asked, baring my vulnerability.

"Did you have a fight with Gulf, baby?" he responded, shocking me with his knowledge of my relationship with Gulf. I wondered how he knew and why he seemed so composed about it.

"Papa, did you already know about us...?" I inquired, seeking answers.

"How could I not know about you, baby boy? You are the only person I have left in this world, my love," he confessed, his words bringing tears to my eyes.

"Papa, you knew that he wasn't the person I thought he was. You should have told me from the beginning. Now, I have to face all of this on my own... I'm so confused about whether I should continue this relationship or not," I expressed, my feelings muddled with uncertainty.

He then asked me a poignant question, "How much do you yearn to see my other half? How many times have you wished to ask me about this person, honestly?"

"Every second of my life, I have longed to see her, at least once if possible, but I couldn't," I replied, my voice filled with longing.

"It's a profound truth, my love. The most challenging aspect of love is the inability to be physically present with the one you hold dear. In that regard, you are fortunate, for Gulf is right here by your side. Yes, there may be moments when you see less of him due to his responsibilities, but the fact remains that you can still share your days together, despite the obstacles that lie ahead. Isn't that a precious gift, my dear?" my father imparted, his words carrying a depth of wisdom and understanding.

In that moment, his words resonated deeply within me, reminding me of the essence of love and the sacrifices it sometimes demands. Love is not always about constant proximity or uninterrupted time together. It is about cherishing the moments, no matter how fleeting they may be, and embracing the challenges that come with it. It is about finding strength in the connection you share, even when circumstances try to pull you apart.

With my father's guidance, I realized that my initial reaction was driven by fear and uncertainty. I had allowed the complexities of our situation to cloud my judgment and overshadow the love we shared. But now, standing before Gulf, I understood that love requires maturity and the willingness to navigate through the storms that life presents.

"Thank you, Papa. Now I know what to do. Love you, take care," I expressed my gratitude before ending the call. Gathering my courage, I emerged from the bedroom and approached Gulf, who appeared dejected by my earlier actions, causing a pang of pain in my heart.

"Gulf, I deeply apologize for my earlier actions. I have come to realize that love is not defined by the ease of circumstances, but by the strength of our connection. I am ready to accept you just the way you are, embracing the challenges that may lie ahead. Our love is worth fighting for, and I am committed to facing whatever comes our way," I expressed, my voice filled with newfound maturity and determination.

As I spoke those words, a sense of peace washed over us, and Gulf's eyes reflected a mixture of relief and gratitude. In that moment, we both understood that our love was not bound by external circumstances or titles. It was a bond that transcended societal expectations and flourished in the face of adversity.

__________________________________________
Were you happy by the decision of mew. Comment your opinion. Love you all waanjais.... ❤❤❤💕