19

Ken's POV

Gulf has been handling his work smoothly, but I need to talk with Uncle Sean about his condition in the company to ensure his safety. I made a call to him and decided to meet at a nearby restaurant. He is the sweetest uncle I have ever seen; he never differentiates between his son and us. He was the one who sent me abroad for further treatment. When I was 20 years old and got into university in Canada, we exchanged each other's lockets. It brought peace of mind to me, and that's the power of Uncle Sean. That's why the whole business world calls him the living Buddha.

We met and talked for an hour. I had almost lost enthusiasm in this case, but after talking to him, I have decided to approach this case with fresh determination.

"Police station."

Where have I heard this name, Serene... Serene...?? "Park, go and search for information regarding a person named Serene who is related to our family or our company. Fast, I need it by evening," he said to Park.

"Sir, we have a clue regarding the case," said his subordinate.

"Give me the file and go," ordered Ken.

"These three really have a personal relationship, so why did they hide it from society? From whom did they hide it? Who is this other person, and why isn't his face and information clear? If these three have already murdered, the next one is him. How can we find out about him now? What's the significance of this party that happened 22 years ago? After that, none of them showed up together. Why?" thought Ken.

"According to the director's wife's confession, they did have a good relationship and were involved in business apart from their present one. What could it be?"

"Pearl, come here," called Ken.

"Look into this party, where it happened, when it happened, what kind of business they were doing, and mainly, who is this other person in the picture? Fast, I need it by this evening," he instructed Pearl.

After 10 hours...

"Sir, there is no one called Serene related to your family, but I have heard something similar before," said his subordinate.

"Okay, you can go now," said Ken.

"I knew it was related to me. Why can't I remember it after all?" thought Ken and started searching for all the related information about the person called Serene. That's when he thought of something.

That's when Pearl came and provided some more information.

"Sir, they were doing business secretly, and there were rumors about human trafficking involving them, but none of them were proven. As for the other person, his identity is still unknown for some reason, as if he deliberately hid all his information, knowing the future implications of this matter," she said.

"Well, I'll look into it further. You can go now," said Ken, and he continued searching the case. After hours of searching, he finally found information about the person in the photo. He was overjoyed to have a major clue in the case. Ken shut down the PC and prepared to leave his cabin. Just as he was about to leave, he received a call. He checked the caller's identity and a smile appeared on his face. It was Techno.

"Someone has called me after kissing me that day...?" questioned Ken.

"Are you always like this? How did you become an elite police officer with this attitude of yours?" said Techno jokingly.

"Actually, I wanted to ask, can I stay over at your place tonight?" said Techno.

"If you pay the rent, you can stay. No issues," teased Ken.

"What's that...?" questioned Techno.

"A kiss," said Ken unknowingly, which made Techno blush. He said nothing and ended the call.

When Ken reached the gate, he saw Techno waiting for him. He took Techno with him and entered the house.

There was a power cut again today due to some problems, so they had to have a candlelit dinner. Techno never thought that time would create such a beautiful moment for him, even without the other person's notice. While admiring Ken's beauty, Techno accidentally spilled sauce on his shirt. Ken suggested that he change it after dinner.

They went to Ken's room, where he gave Techno a smaller shirt that was still too big for him. Techno had already planned to seduce Ken that night.

Techno asked Ken if he could sleep with him tonight. At first, Ken was going to deny, but Techno's seductive charm was hard to resist, and he finally gave in.

They slept side by side and started talking about random things.

"Do you know someone called Serene?" asked Ken.

"No, I don't know anyone by that name. Why? Wait, I think it sounds familiar...!" said Techno.

"What is it?" questioned Ken.

"If you cuddle me tonight, I'll tell you," teased Techno.

"Are you kidding? Do you think I'm your husband that I can cuddle you?" asked Ken.

"If you want, you can be," said Techno.

"Is that a confession?" asked Ken.

"Will you cuddle me or not?" Techno playfully threatened Ken, expressing his true feelings. Ken couldn't resist Techno's cuteness, so he took the initiative to kiss him on the lips. They kissed passionately, and when they finally pulled apart, neither of them said a word. Techno was already sleepy, but he felt satisfied by Ken's actions. He thought that maybe he had a chance.

"Ken, don't you think Aadhirene and Serene are similar?" said Techno before falling asleep.

_________________________________________

Aren't techno and ken are cute...

Vote and comment your opinion.