chapter 6

INT. LIVING ROOM - DAY Mew and Gulf sit nervously on the couch, facing each other. 

 MEW (Stuttering) Oh... It's your brother... Eh... Sorry... I... 

 GULF (Reassuringly) It's okay, Mew. Are you serious about your confession, or is it just your jealousy talking? 

 MEW "No, it's not that. It was my decision so that I won't regret it ever in my life. Even if you say that you love someone, I'm really glad that I've confessed. And I don't say that I never felt jealous about that incident, but my confession wasn't because of that.

 GULF (Concerned)" Mew, I'm glad that we both have the same feelings towards each other, but... (pauses) Listen to me, Mew. It's true that I've liked you since the beginning, but I'm not who you think I am. After knowing the truth about me, I'm not sure you will still love the idea of us being together. I don't even want to lie to you, but I'm not in the right state to tell you the truth".

 MEW (Confidently)" I don't mind, whatever it may be. All I love is that I just want to be with you, that's all. GULF (Sighs) Don't regret it later, Mew".

 MEW (Smiling)" I love you. GULF (Lovingly) Love you too. GULF'S POV Gulf's mind wanders as he reflects on the situation".

 GULF (V.O.)" I don't know why it feels weird. It should have been the best day of my life, but my mind is distracted. It's as if this relationship owes me consequences".

 . TECHNO ENTERED THE HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - 

 Techno enters the dark living room, startled by Ken's presence. (Startled) What the hell, techno? Why are you screaming?  Said ken.

 KEN (Laughing) techno said "Are you a ghost or what? Why were you sitting alone in the middle of the house without any lights? And most of all, why were you... (stuttering) Why were you watching that murder scene? Are you... Are you that serial killer? (Relieved) Oh... It nearly gave me a heart attack. (smiles) But about the thing... the serial killer... "

KEN (Playfully) said "Maybe it could have been me. Do you want to know?" TECHNO (Nervously) Uh... I... I don't want to know."  Ken approaches Techno, causing him to stumble backward and knock over a vase. Ken catches Techno before he falls"

. KEN (Laughing) "Oiee... If you're going to make me fall, why did you even catch me?" Said TECHNO (Irritated) "My vase would have been broken, so..."said ken They share a moment of laughter and Techno's irritation fades away".

 GULF'S POV

 Gulf lies in bed, lost in his thoughts. we came back from the island that day itself. It was already dawn. On the way, I asked Mew why he took me to that particular island. He said it's the luckiest place for his father, so he took me there to test his luck. That's what he said. Anyways, the whole island was breathtaking. We came home that night, and I was already exhausted from the journey. I wanted to rest, so I went to my room.

 INT. SERENE'S APARTMENT - NIGHT - DREAM SEQUENCE

 Serene and a mysterious boy stand facing each other. BOY (Concerned) What are you doing, Serene? Do you really need to do this? 

 SERENE (Determined) Love, you know it better. Even these girls need protection. Without knowingly, I have stepped into this. I need to continue now. If not, who will protect them? You understand me, right? 

 BOY (Lovingly) I know you love me a lot, Serene. I don't care about anybody in this world. Even these girls you took under your wings. The only thing I love in this world is you. You need to be careful. If possible, let me handle this. Your protection is everything to me. Did you get it? 

 SERENE (Smiling) I know you will protect me no matter what. Even if I'm dragged to hell, you'll be by my side. The best thing I've ever done in this life is to love you and have you by my side. 

 BOY (Playfully) Well, don't you think I need a reward for my achievements? They share a passionate kiss, and the boy's face transforms into Gulf's. GULF wakes up from his dream, feeling unsettled. 

 GULF (Whispering to himself) It's the same dream again. Who is this Serene and the other boy? Why do they appear in my dreams? What are they trying to convey to me? And why me? Am I going insane? If this continues, I need to find out who Serene is and why seeing him makes me feel both sad and captivated by his beautiful smile.

 Mew knocks on the door, interrupting Gulf's thoughts.

 MEW (Gently) Gulf, it's me. Are you alright? Gulf takes a deep breath and opens the door.

___________________________________________

What do you think about gulf keeping secret...???

Please do comment your opinion about the story so that i can know what's the reader point of view.