9

Mew and Gulf finished their work and headed towards the car park. Techno was standing beside his car, and they soon realized that it had broken down. The three of them decided to go together. By the time they reached Ken's villa, it was already 9 o'clock. The ride had been silent, as everyone was exhausted.

As they entered the villa, Ken warmly welcomed them. He was excited to see his little brother after so many weeks. Being seven years older than Gulf, Ken naturally felt protective towards him.

Ken had already prepared dinner for them. Mew and Gulf felt comfortable, but Techno seemed uneasy. He glanced at everyone, noticing that they were lost in their own thoughts.

They laughed at random things, momentarily forgetting the worries of the world. After finishing dinner, Ken suggested watching a movie and offered for them to stay over. Mew readily accepted, wanting to spend time with Gulf and his family. However, Techno was hesitant about staying with Ken. Despite his reservations, he had no other option since he hadn't come by car. Eventually, he reluctantly agreed.

"Gulf, which movie do you want to see?" Ken asked.

"It's up to you," Gulf replied.

Ken smirked, teasing Techno, and chose a horror movie - "The Evil Dead."

They entered a separate room with a large TV. Four red couple sofas were arranged vertically. The room was dark, with the only source of light coming from the TV.

Mew and Gulf sat beside each other, paying no mind to Ken and Techno. As the movie started, Techno was the first to scream at the devil's activities. He tightly held onto Ken's waist, resting his head on Ken's chest.

Ken was not used to letting anyone get close to him. He had never been in a relationship and had never felt romantic towards anyone, almost afraid of losing his loved ones. Techno's actions made his heart skip a beat, though he was also annoyed. Despite this, he chose to remain silent.

On the other side, Gulf noticed his brother's expression and never expected to see him like this with his best friend. He gestured to Mew to leave them and go to bed. They quietly left the room and headed towards Gulf's bedroom.

After some time, Ken noticed that Techno had fallen asleep on his chest, and Gulf had gone to sleep as well. He carefully switched off the TV and carried the sleeping Techno in a bridal style, trying not to wake him up. He entered his master bedroom, which was more sophisticated with a king-sized bed. Ken initially planned to put Techno on the bed and sleep on the sofa, but Techno's slender hand clutched his shirt, and his waist held on tightly, as if not wanting to be separated. With a sigh, they both slept on the bed, facing each other. Ken had only intended to tease Techno, but for some unknown reason, it made him happy. However, he knew he had to maintain his distance from the boy.

The feelings that had started to stir inside him were a warning of the potential disaster that could occur in the future.

Meanwhile, Mew and Gulf had entered another master bedroom in the villa. Gulf went to take a bath after Mew's arrival. While waiting for Gulf, Mew strolled around the room and stood beside the large study table. He opened one of the drawers and noticed a box containing over 50 pendrives. He was about to ignore it, but the tag on the box caught his attention: "My Love."

Curiosity got the better of him, so he decided to watch its contents before Gulf came out of the bathroom. He quickly plugged one of the pendrives into the laptop and opened a folder containing several videos. What he saw shocked him to the core. Just as Gulf's voice could be heard, Mew hastily closed everything and pretended to be normal.

As the words hung in the air, the couple braced themselves for the unexpected revelation that awaited them. The room seemed to hold its breath, the weight of their shared secrets and unspoken truths palpable.

                                                               ------------------------------------

Little did they know, this night would unravel not only the mysteries surrounding the hotel but also the intricate tapestry of their own lives. The bonds of friendship would be tested, and the truth would bring them closer than ever before, forever altering the course of their intertwined destinies.

___________________________________________

Its the smallest chapter and i will update next chapter tomorrow itself.

What do you think about gulf's secret..