15

"I know the killer," thought Gulf, and fell asleep.

Sunshine beamed into the room, slowly waking Gulf. He saw a person peacefully sleeping beside him, but his hand was tightly holding onto the person's waist, as if afraid to let go.

"Mew, get up. It's already 10 in the morning," Gulf said in a husky voice, making the person smile.

"I'm already awake, love. I just don't want to leave the bed. Don't you think we should share the bed like this every day?" Mew pouted, asking the question.

"Let me think about it, but for now, get up, you lazy ass," Gulf teased.

"Mew... I want to talk to you about something," Gulf said, his expression turning dull.

"What happened, love? Is it about your nightmare? Should we consult a psychiatrist?" Mew asked, concerned for his lover.

"No need, Mew," Gulf replied.
"Okay, tell me what you need to say," Mew responded.

"It's just that I always dream about someone named Serene and his lover. I thought it was just my fantasies and always ignored it. But yesterday, in my nightmare, there was a murder of a person who seemed to be Serene. He said Ken's name at the end, like he was trying to say something to me. I don't understand it. It's all messed up. Why did he say Ken's name of all people? I don't know what to do. It has come to this, and I just can't ignore it anymore," Gulf explained, tears welling up in his eyes.

"We will search if there is someone named Serene related to you. Don't worry about it for now. And if you want to talk to your brother, feel free to go home and have a conversation with him," Mew assured him.

Gulf got ready to meet his parents after a long time, bringing happiness to his eyes. He drove alone to his countryside home, where his parents had been living for almost a decade with his grandparents. It was the most beautiful villa, with a lake in front of the house.

Gulf's mom was eager to see her baby boy after such a long time. She took him by the hand as soon as he arrived home. Everyone in the house showered love on the second prince of the villa.

During lunch...

"Gulf, you have executed your tasks flawlessly. It is now time to return," Gulf's father stated, his tone carrying an air of authority.

"But Papa, I can't help but feel as though I'm betraying him. Doesn't he deserve to know the truth, considering all the support he has provided me during these trying times?" Gulf's voice trembled, tears welling up in his eyes, reflecting his inner turmoil.

As Gulf cleansed his hands, he silently apologized to Mew, realizing the weight of his decision and the potential impact it could have on their relationship.

___________________________________________