Twenty

"Merry Christmas!" I'm abruptly woken up by someone jumping on me. "Dad five more minutes." I grumble rolling back over. "Guess again princess." Warm breath whispers in my ear, causing shivers throughout my entire body. My eyes shoot open to see none other than my crazy boyfriend who is still half on top of me. I sit up looking around the room for my clock.

9:15 am

It's to early! "No it's nap time." I roll over on him trying to get comfortable. "Princess..." Shivers run up my body as his lips meet my neck. Instinctively I move my head to the side to give him more room. He continues to press soft kisses up my neck, across my jaw, my cheeks, forehead, and nose. My breathing was erratic at this point. I tilt my head up to meet his lips, but he pulls away.

I let out an annoyed sigh. "I'll kiss you on one condition." At this point I was awake and just wanted a good morning kiss. "Hmm?" I grumble, annoyance was probably all over my face. He kisses down my jaw up to my ear, making me feel things I've never felt before. "You have to promise me you'll get up." He bites down on my ear, causing a moan to come out. I grab the back of his head trying to guide his lips to mine, but he pulls away. "Promise?" He holds up his pinky. I quickly interlock my pinky with his, rolling my eyes.

He smiles down at me finally leaning in. I let out a content sigh, a smile forming on my face. His lips finally meet mine, sparks filling my body. He rolls us to our sides, my hands tangle in his hair as his grip my waist. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly comply. I wrap my leg around his hip pulling him closer to me with my leg.

My body was on fire, I couldn't think of anything but how this boy was making me feel. "Archer!" I gasp for air, his lips attacking my neck. Without my control I begin to grind on him. His hold on my waist somehow gets tighter. He slams his lips against mine once more, his hand sliding under the red sweatshirt of his I never gave back to him. Only to find that I wasn't wearing a bra, his hand cups my bare breast causing a new heat to pool between my legs.

He pulls away leaving me breathless. "We have to stop Jupiter." He whispers through his gasps. Hurt flashes through me. He didn't want me in that way. "Oh... Um okay... I'm gonna.. gonna go get dressed." I quickly jump out of bed going to my closet to get dressed. God I was embarrassed. I'm pulling on an old pair of sweatpants when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Princess trust me I want to. I want to more than anything. But right now, with your family downstairs isn't right right time." He turns me around pressing me against my closet door. And when he presses up against me I can feel it, he did want this too. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I promise you Jupiter." He places a lingering kiss on my lips. "Now finished getting dressed, we have presents to open."

*****

After pulling on sweatpants and some socks (only having slept in Archers sweatpants and my underwear) I head downstairs pulling my hair into a messy bun. My dad and Alex were sitting on the couch watching some movie. I couldn't see Archer but I could hear noises in the kitchen so it was safe to assume he was in there. "Merry Christmas!" I plop on the couch in between dad and Alex. I pull them down into a group hug. They both kiss my cheek telling me merry Christmas.

"What's Archer doing?" I asked the two of them. "Well your lovely boyfriend here felt bad for crashing family Christmas, so to showing his gratitude he is making us breakfast." I smack Alex upside the head. "I invited him you twit!" I may not get to see Alex very often but he still loved to remind me that he will forever be my annoying older brother.

I'd invited Archer over when he told me last week that his family doesn't celebrate Christmas. Nobody deserves to be alone on Christmas! It was the most wonderful time of the year! My dad and Alex continued watching whatever the hell it was on the TV, so I got up to join Archer in the kitchen.