Twelve ♡

I woke up, wrapped in Hope's long, strong arms, with his body pressed against mine and his long fingers rubbing a pattern on my arm. I opened my eyes to find him awake, watching me.

I blushed, letting my hair, which was a wild mess from falling asleep with it wet and unbrushed, fall in my face. I hugged the pillow I had been laying on up to my face, only my eyes peeking out.

Hope chuckled, his eyes warm. "What are you doing, jagi? Don't hide your beautiful face from me..." he chided, kissing my exposed forehead. I wasn't sure exactly why, but I felt shy. Besides that I was laying completely naked next to him with my hair wild and frizzy, I felt embarrassed that I had fallen asleep at all when he was still awake.

I spoke from behind my pillow, my voice muffled. "I'm sorry...How long have I been asleep?"

Hope chuckled. "Not long, jagi. I promise. Besides, I was admiring the view..." he said, his voice low as he trailed his long fingers down my ribs to my belly button where I still had my belly ring in. I shivered and looked up at him. His lips were parted and his eyes were drinking me in. Goosebumps raised on my body as he traced patterns around my navel, heat pooling in my core.

Hope leaned in, his long fingers splayed on my hip and his lips pressed to my ear. I felt his warm breath on me as he whispered, "Luna...show me your face, beautiful."

I found myself complying without even really thinking about it. I slowly pulled the pillow down from my face, laying on it again and he grinned.

"Mmm...that's better," he said, his voice low as he ghosted his mouth along my jaw and up to my lips. I leaned into him, letting my fingers slide up to the short hair at the base of skull as he kissed me deeply. My body was stirring and I could tell he was affected too, but he pulled back gently after a moment, careful to put a little bit of space between us as he smiled crookedly.

"Hard not to get carried away again with you laying here next to me with nothing on, looking like that..." he murmured as he flicked his gaze down at my body, before dragging his eyes back up to my face. I felt heat rise to my face and he smiled at me, his long fingertips on my arm, running slowly up and down it. I smiled back at him shyly, knowing exactly what he meant since my core was already throbbing just from being this close to his bare body and from the feel of his fingers on me. He was so gorgeous, his black hair messy and his eyes soft. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He cleared his throat. "I um....sorry, I'm not sure how to ask this..." Hope grimaced at me and looked down uncertainly. He brought his eyes back up to mine, but they were crinkled anxiously. I wasn't sure what had him nervous all of a sudden, but I reached out and put my hand on his jaw to reassure him and he smiled at me warmly. "It's okay Hope..." I said, waiting for him to finish.

"It's just...I'm sorry I have to bring this up at all. As I said, dating is kind of new territory for me...." He rambled and I tried to follow, completely confused. Finally, he dragged his eyes back up to mine apologetically. "It's just usually, I use a condom....so I don't have to worry about this part..."

"Oh..." I said, realization finally dawning on me and giggling in relief. He looked up at me, surprise etched on his features. His round eyes looked so cute and innocent for a second. I knew he was far from it, but the look on his face just made me want to laugh even more. Suppressing it, I said, "Hope, it's okay. I'm on birth control," as I stroked the back of his neck.

The relief on his face was palpable and my lips quirked up at the corners as I tried not to giggle.

"Oh, okay, good. Sorry, I just got carried away tonight..." he said, his voice low and husky as he looked down at my body again, his eyes hooded. I swallowed hard. I didn't feel like laughing anymore. It could give me whiplash the way he could change in a second like that.