Twenty ♡

Luna's POV

"How long can you stay?" Hope's voice was low and I felt his warm breath on my shoulder as he peppered my neck and collarbone with soft kisses. His seductive scent was overwhelming this close to me and the feeling of his lips on my sensitive skin had me shuddering.

"Hmm," I hummed, closing my eyes at the sensation. "That depends. Do you guys not have anything on the schedule for tomorrow?"

I could feel the rumble of his chest behind me as he answered, his arms still holding me tight against him. "Nope. Day off. But I know you have to work..." he trailed off, sounding unsure but hopeful.

I smiled to myself. "Well...I may have put in for a PTO day once I found out I was going to your concert tonight. I wasn't sure how late I'd be out..."

"Wait, so you're off?!" Hope propped himself up with one arm and hovered above me, craning to see my face. He had the cutest expression of cautious expectation. I shifted slightly to lay on my back, grinning up at him and nodding.

His eyes immediately turned into little cute little O's and his face split into a huge grin. Before I could truly appreciate the beauty of his smile this close to me, he hugged me tightly and buried his face in my neck, kissing underneath my ear and saying excitedly, "That's great, jagi!"

I laughed and squirmed in his arms as he kept burying his nose in the tender spot beneath my ear and peppering me with kisses, his long arms caging me in. His face reappeared and I mercifully had a moment to breathe. I took a deep steadying breath of his sweet scent, letting it wash over me.

"Wait, don't tell me you're ticklish?" He said, grinning down at me devilishly, his grip vise-like. Damn. I was hoping he wouldn't make the connection between my squirming and him finding the sensitive spot under my ear.

"Nuh uhhh, no, not ticklish," I breathed, trying to make my eyes wide and innocent and shaking my head. Honestly, Hope hovering over me was a little intimidating, but in a good way. Being pinned beneath him had me a little breathless.

"Hmmm, is that so?" He smirked and buried his nose beneath my ear again, grazing the tip along my earlobe and tickling me with his soft lips as I struggled uselessly in his strong arms. I tried and failed to be quiet, but giggles erupted from me and he began laughing his endearing high-pitched laugh watching me squirm around. Finally, he stopped, smiling down at me, his chocolate eyes warm.

His hand came up and brushed some of my tangled hair gently out of my face as he smiled down at me. He let his fingers slide down my cheek and his thumb rubbed circles against my chin.  "You're so cute, jagi," he whispered. I closed my eyes for a moment, savoring the feeling of his fingers on me and feeling warmth rising to my face at the compliment. When I opened them, he was still smiling down at me softly. "So...would you want to spend the day with me?"

Hell yes, I thought as I stared up at the planes of his face, his perfect sloped nose and cute heart-shaped lips. Somehow his makeup still wasn't smudged, even after our activities together. Meanwhile, I could see my wild hair out the of corner of my eyes and was about 90 percent sure I looked like a raccoon caught in a wind storm.

I tried to seem less desperate than I felt inwardly as I replied, "Sure, if you want. I'd like that," hoping I sounded nonchalant, as if the thought of spending an uninterrupted day with him wasn't what I was hoping for all along.

His eyes crinkled in a smile and he leaned down to kiss me. I raised my face to meet him, chasing his lips with my own but he stopped short, smirking slightly when he saw my confused pout. Well, me having the upper hand lasted all of two seconds. Oh well.