Together. Or Not.

Iylla's POV

"Aww, come on, beautiful little miss, you can take more than that, can't you?" Dabi squeezed my cheeks in, his fingers increasing the heat.

I was dripping sweat and shaking from the intensity of the past five days, but I challenged him head-on despite my weak state. "Try me, Loser."

"Hmpf," The heat on my face burned hotter, hot enough to leave his fingerprints etched into my skin. I knew because his handprints were all over my body. The burns on my face would only be my newest addition of damaged skin. My right thigh, both wrists, throat, and left calf harbored traces of Dabi's presence.

No matter how much he hurt me, I somehow got the impression that he didn't want to. It almost seemed like he cared about me more than my own mother, who stood in the corner of the room, watching. He put on a good show, though. Sometimes he had me believing it was all in my head, but then I'd see him look at me like the way he was looking at me now. I'd see him look at me like he hated me for making him do this to me.

"Just join us, little miss; I promise it'll go so much easier for you." He grabbed a fist full of my hair, lighting it on fire.

I pulled my head away from the flames, having flashbacks to running through woods set ablaze. Flashbacks to Toya's death.

Dabi held onto my hair, though. His blue flames crept up the purple strands and inched toward my head. I struggled against his pull, but he held on tight. I was just about to scream at him to stop, but a familiar scratchy voice spoke up.

"Dabi, that's enough." Shigiraki entered the room, followed by Bakugo and the rest of the villains apart of the Leauge.

He let go of my face, recalling the flames crawling up my hair. He basically ran away from me, turning his back and sitting on the bar countertop. Dabi's half-shut eyes looked all over the room, but he refused to look my way again.

Spinner shoved Bakugo into the seat next to mine, strapping him down. Bakugo looked just as chaotic as I did, although instead of burns decorating his body, he had deep cuts. While I had Dabi as my go-between, Bakugo had Toga, and unfortunately, she was obsessed with blood.

Over the last five days, we hardly saw each other during the day. Toga would take him, and Dabi would come for me. At night, when we returned to our prison, we always came back to each other with new wounds. By night two, we had already exhausted our small stash of bandages given to us by Lilly, so I had no choice but to rip my shirt into make-shift bandages for him. Once that ran out, I didn't know how we would cover up his cuts.

"Are you okay?" Bakugo whispered to me even though he couldn't do much about it if I happened to say no.

"I'm fine," I muttered, hanging my head low and shuttering from the pain that my body had racked up.

"You don't look so fine to me, Quirkless."

"I'm okay, I promise." I met his worried eyes, offering him the weakest of smiles. "Now, how are you? You're not so pretty anymore, boy."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Not gonna lie; I've been better."

Shigiraki took a seat at the bar, but Toga interrupted our conversation by plopping her face between ours. "Aww, they're crushing on each other now."

Despite the weakness of my body and the torment flooding my head, I turned bright red. "What are you talking about, Psycho?" I did my best to sound pissed, but I don't know if I pulled it off.

"Oh, You don't have to be shy; It's okay to admit you've had a change of heart!" She slashed at my skin, blood pouring out of the cut. Toga's face shifted into bliss as she took a whiff of the blood dripping to the floor. "Ah, love smells so nice."