Chapter 3 - Scarlett

Song: Sad Girl - Lana Del Rey

Waking up at 5:00 AM I start getting ready for school. I go into my bathroom and take a 45 minute shower. Why so long? Well I do have to shave almost every part of my body on a daily basis considering all of the revealing outfits I wear.

Once I'm done showering, I moisturize my skin and then I start applying my makeup.

As I'm finishing up I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

"Scarlett, open the door."

"One second." I say as I'm finally able to put on my eyelashes. Stupid spider looking things.

I walk to my door and open it.

"Yes, mother?"

"Here, I bought some clothes for you yesterday." She announces shoving some bags and a box in my hands, with the Dior brand name on them. "Well don't just stand there! Go try them on. Let me see if my money was worth spending." She says flipping her blond hair back and inspecting her nails.

I mentally roll my eyes and head to my bathroom to change.

I open the box first revealing a pair of crimson red ankle boots. I open the bags next and the first on has... a white crop top and a black mini skirt that's to short for my liking. Great. The next bag has a blue Jean jacket in it. I put everything on and look at myself in the body length mirror in my bathroom.

I look... like I always do.

"How long does it take to change? C'mon Scarlett it's getting late." My mother calls out with impatience in her voice.

I sigh and head out of the bathroom back to her.

I am welcomed with a big smile once she sees me.

"Now that's perfect." She clasps her hands together as she scans me in the outfit. She then looks up at my face and glares at me with her piercing blue eyes.

"Why aren't you smiling? Be grateful and act like you like it. Remember this is a good look for you. This is how I dressed at your age and how I managed to snagged up a man like your father." She says to me with her arms crossed.

"Now put on a happy face and head to school, it's late." She leaves closing my door and I'm left standing alone in the middle of my room.

Mátenme, por favor...

She always buys me revealing clothes like these. She says it's the only way a man will ever find me attractive. I mean, I guess she's right since I have almost every boy at school drooling over me. Not that I care about any of them.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time and try to seem confident and pleased with the way I look.

Alright Scarlett, you're hot. You're a bad bitch. And you look fabulous.

....

That is the cringiest fucking thing, I have ever fucking done, in my entire fucking life and it's not making me feel any better.

But fake it till you make it, right?

~~~~❃ ⬢⬡⬢⬡⬢ ❃~~~~

I am currently in 3rd period tossing paper balls at random peoples heads, mostly at the nerdy ones, including Alex. They all glare at me when they get hit, but I don't give a shit. I'm in a bad mood and this is calming me down.

"Um, Miss Gomez?" The teacher says, calling me by my last name.

"What?" I snap at her annoyed.

"Can you please stop it with the paper throwing, it's distracting." She says in a quiet voice. She's scared of me.