Introduction

Description

Scarlett Gomez had the perfect life. She had the looks, the hot boyfriend, the popularity. Some said she had it all, but why didn't it feel that way to her?

Alex Pierce had a simple life he enjoyed. He had everything he needed, yet his heart still yearned for something more.

Warnings

⬢ Mature scenes (smut).

⬡ Mature language.

⬢ Violence.

⬡ Death.

(This book is not yet complete, so these warnings will probably be edited depending on what I do and don't decide to write. Just be prepared for anything.)

Author's note

Hello, everyone! If you're reading this, thank you for giving my book a chance! I just want to make it clear that this is my first book so it's bound to suck.

I've had this book in the making for quite some time now and I've decided to start publishing it after re-editing the first few chapters so many times.

I do have a few chapters done, just need some touch ups but the book is nowhere near finished yet.

I also want to say that this book may have some grammar and punctuation errors so if you catch them feel free to point them out to me but in a respectful way, thank you.

As to when will I update? I honestly could not tell you. I will try for it to be as regularly as possible hopefully once a week but it can be hard for me to write something that will be interesting so I'd appreciate your patience.

I have selected songs to go with each chapter. There's no guarantee you'll like the song choices, so if you don't want to listen to them, don't.

Disclaimer

© Honey Blue
All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Any and all names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments events or locals is coincidental.