Chapter 6

"Yeh betiyan to babul ki raaniyan haii ❤️🧿"

They reach at marriage palace and go toward mandap where the couple take the blessings of elders by touching their feet.

Sana look at them with teary eyes : They took the vows. We got late. I missed everything.

Sidharth look at her with worried eyes : M sorry. Because of me...

Sana interupt : Noo... Jst the situation is not right. You are not at fault. Nd thank God you are fine.

Sid smiles and nodded. He really admire her. The girl who argue with him few hours ago now thanking God for his health. She is really a pure soul.

Mehr hugs Sana from back and says to cheer her : Oye Sana vdeo mein dekhenge Aram se Beth ke...

Baaz comes there and scold : Sana , mehr , Shubh where were you!?? Maa is so worried atleast bta kar to jate.

Sidharth : Vo sorry bhaiya. Yeh mere sath the hospital mein.

Baaz worriedly : Hospital!???

Sidharth : Ys... I was not well. So they take me to hospital. We don't want to make you all worry. So we didnt tell anyone.

Baaz puts hand on Sid's shoulder : How are you now!?? Kuch serious to nhi hai na!??

Sid smiles : No bhaiya m fine now

Baaz pats his shoulder : Good... Chlo abhi chlo sb wait kr rhe the.

Sidharth : bhaiya don't tell them. Maa aise hii stress lengii...

Baaz nodded.

Its time of bidaai... Sajal took handful of rice and throw at her back. Her mom and Chachi collect them in their dupatta. Everyone is getting emotional. This is first wedding in their house. Sajal - The eldest child in their home and the one who is very dear to all.

They reach near the car. Sajal breaks into sobs. She hugs her mother tightly. Then her father came and pull her into hug. His face tells what's the pain of separation from a daughter. He loves his both daughters so much. He feels like he is going to give a most important part of his life. Indeed this is the truth.

Daughters are very dear to their father. Father gives everything to their children even the things he can't afford. He himself wear old clothes but never let their children to suffer. Fathers are the first love of daughters.

 Fathers are the first love of daughters

The Sana and mehr comes and hugs sajal for their dear life

The Sana and mehr comes and hugs sajal for their dear life. Sajal not only their sister... She is their protector, guide, second mother, secret keeper, teacher and so on. She plays several roles in her sisters lives.

Sana with cracked voice : I will miss you dii..
Sajal smiles in tears : Take care of you and everyone.. okii

Sana nodded and sobs.

Baaz comes and hugs his sister. We always thinks brother and sister relationship is like Tom and Jerry. But sajal and Baaz are different. They both never fights but are partners in crime. Sajal always protect baaz from their dad's scolding session.

Baaz hold her from her shoulder and make her sit in the car. Sajal opens the window of car. Baaz smiles and shakes his head in no . He wipes her tears.

Baaz says to lighten her mood : Ja abb yr... Kitna natak kregii... Anddr to laddu phoot rhe honge.

Sajal chuckles between her tears.

Baaz and shubham push the car from back as it is a part of rasam. Everyone wave their hands looking at sajal.

The couple go from there to head toward their new life.

Sana wipes her tears and go toward their room to collect things. Sidharth comes from behind. Hearing footsteps Sana stops in the way. Sidharth taps her shoulder. Sana turns and confused to see him there.

Sana : Tum gye nhi abhii!??
Sidharth smiles : Ja Raha hun baba... Kuch kehna tha.

Sana looks down : Hmmm

Sidharth smiles : Sajal bhabhi bht khush rhengi waha... I promise.

Sana looks at him and smiles : I know...

Sid shakes his head in disbelief and laughs : Phir itna roo kyun rhii thii!??

Sana offended and says : You don't have any sister na... That's why you are saying that. If you have one...

Sid's expression changes into serious one and he goes from there without saying anything.

Sana looks at his retreating figure and confused : Ajeeb haii.

Sana's mind state😜
I don't know why I feel something when he say "baba". Pta nhi kya ho raha hai mujhe. I sacrifice my fav chocolate for a week for him. I know I like to help others but don't know why this feels different. Sana stop thinking about him.

Ummmm lekin abhi vo Bina kuch bole kyun chla gya. Khin maine kuch jyada to nhi bol diya... But he too makes fun of me. I give him tit for tat. Jane de sana... Tu uske bare mein abb bilkul nhi sochegiii..

Mehr comes there and shook Sana : Yaha raste mein kyun khadii haii.

Sana nodded in no : Chal yr mere fir Ghar bhi Jana haii

Sid sits in car with stern face. Nakul looks at him in confusion.

Nakul : Oye kya hua... Kahan gya tha... Itna muh kyun Fula hai.

Sid yells and close his eyes : Kudrat

Nakul collide her brows : Ab ye Kudrat kaun haiii!??

Sid holds his head in hands : No one... Let's go

Nakul mischievously smiles : Teri nyii girlfriend to nhii!??? Mujhe to...

Sid look at him with fire filled eyes.

Nakul gulps and fumble : Sor..ryyy bhaii chalte hai

He knows something is definitely wrong with this girl. Otherwise Sid never behaves like this. But he remains quite as he knows Sid's anger.
.
.
.
.
Heyyyyyy guysssss

This chapter I would like to dedicate to all the parents.
Parents - The most beautiful blessing by God❤️🧿.

Sabse shii baat👆✌️❤️

Hope you all like this chapter.
Click star button and comment.❤️