👉❤️👈

Hey guys ... Let me clear some things to you...
M behaving like a teacher🤪

See... SID and SANA both are not wrong... Again I will say...it's just their situation which makes them like that...

Sidharth
Here Sid never realise his love for sana... He always consider her like his best friend... He promise her too... That he always choose her.. make her priority. He makes her like I showed in some chapters... how he collected gifts for sana's every bday when she was not with him... He shows his first project to sana....

But there's a one thing... Pehle he don't know ki Sana loves him... So he met with Erica...jo bhi hua sab haina..

Then in the Manali trip ...he came to know about this.. ab vo uss ladki ko bhi chod skta...jiske saath vo relation mein haii... Or uske pass koi valid reason bhi nhi tha... As he didn't realise his love for sana... So... That night he realise that ... It will hurt Sana to see him with another girl... So he just do the thing which seems right in that situation... He broke every string with sana even their friendship... But didn't choose good words to end that relation...

Sana

Where as Sana... Unconditionally love him from starting... She always there for him whenever he wants her. She never express her love to him. Nd when she came to know about Erica... She hides her love from him. She suffer everything but never take a step to tell him her feelings...

She jst accept the fact. But when Sid came to know about her love... The way he broke everything with her.. that thing hurts Sana badly.. He is not in love with her that's okii... But the thing hurts her the most is he breaks friendship and call her love "whatever".

Sometime we are jst say words which we don't mean, this same thing happens with him.

So after that incident Sana move on and never look back. And now on mehr's wedding when Sid comes to her to mend the relations and apologise... She rejects his proposal... She not want fall in the same thing which hurts her years ago. The anger , rudeness she shows... It's just the outcome of 5 yrs she spent alone...

Abhii jo marrige ka scene chal raha haii... Sana agrees (there's some reason behind it) and Sid agrees because he want to settle down his relationship with sana... If he rejects this proposal... Then there's no way ke sab kuch theek ho jaye.... He dnt want to refuse her again and also wants to be with her.

Enough of hurting his Sana ... Now he wants ke vo khush rhe... And he is taking efforts for her.

Thankyou...
Here's my perspective of story....

I know everyone have different perspectives and I respect it...

And one thing more... Yr kitni deeply story mein involve ho jate ho tum sab log... I never thought that... Thanxxx alot for giving love to this story and sharing your views too.. You Guyzz are awesome....❤️

Abhii mujhe lag raha hai... Mere story Hamza or Hala jaise ho gyii haii... Samaj nhi aa raha saath kiska de audience 😂🤪

Are you too watching "Mere Humsafar"😂