Chapter 28

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Sidharth

Deeply buried in the burden of emotions. One side his girlfriend and on the other side his best friend. He have genuine feeling for erica... Yes its not a love at first site or any likeness toward her. It jst happened because of his friends insistence. But after that he invest in his relation with Erica.

Whereas Sana being his best best friend always remain on his side. She is his human diary. Whenever he is sad or happy his heart jst remind him of Sana. He share every little detail of his life with her. He is much more than protective and possessive toward her. But he never thinks about LOVE - The way a man loves his woman. His heart definately have feelings for her. But he never give them chance to grow.

Battling with his emotions he go to sana's room. He know his feelings only settle after talking with sana. He knocks the door .

Sana compose herself before opening the door. She thought mehr is on other side. But to her surprise when she open the door a dishevelled Sidharth standing there.

Both look into each others eyes... Just pain is visible.

Sana slowly said : Sid tu yaha!??
Sid : Kyun tu nhi dekhna chahti mujhe..

Sana fumbles : N....Nhii aisi baat nhi hai... Vo.

He directly go inside the room and heads toward the balcony. He sits on a small couch there. Sana go behind him.

Sana : Sid hua kya!??
Sid's eyes become misty : Vo hi to tujhse puchna hai..

Sana look at him in confusion. Sid gesture her to sit beside him.

Sid : Are you okay!??
Sana looks down and sadly smiles : Hmm m okay..

Sid : Sana tu kya hai merii!???
Sana look at him with Misty eyes : F... friend...

Sid : ...naa.. we are best friends. Each other's human diaries... Kuch nhii chupate apne best friend se ..

Sana sniffles: hmm
Sid whispers : Now.. Are you okay!?? Don't tell lie..

A lone tear escape from her eyes : Nhi theek hun sid.. bilkul bhi nhii hun...

Sid didn't look into her eyes : Hua kya hai!??

Sana didn't say anything jst shake her head.

Sid holds her hand but Sana jerks it... Like it will burn her.

Sid : Shehnaaaaaz janta hun yaar maii...
Sana : Kya!???

Sid sniffles : Jo tu itne saalon se chupake bethi hai..
Why Sana !?? Why didn't you told me earlier!?? Situation would not be so different.... If you said this...

Sana look at him : You know!?? Who told you!??

Sid : This doesn't matter Sana....
Bta na yr when it started!? Mujhe kaise pta ni lga!?

Sana look at him in amazement: Sid you really love Erica!??.

Sid look at her misty eyes and nodded .

Sana : Tujhe kaise pta laga tha kii Erica is the one!?

Sid look at her : Matlab!?

Sana's voice cracked : It's not about kb or kahan hua!? Pta hi nii chla kab hua. When you become that one for me who never be mine.

Sid : Sannna why didn't you tell yr!??

Sana chuckles : Mujhe mangii hui mohabbat nahi chahiye Sid.. jab mujhe feel hua... I was in a world which is far away from reality. I thought may be you love me too. But when reality hits.   It hurts Sid watching you with Erica.

Sid helplessly look at her : Sannna yr kya kru maii... Bta na!?? Jbb bhi kuch samajh nhi atta tere pass atta hun... Bta na ..

Sana felts like her breath stuck in her chest. She wants Sid for herself but she can't be selfish. Or now she knows that Sid don't have feelings for her. She have no right to ask him for her love . She have to move on from this phase. Today is must be end of everything she have with Sid. May be they will be friends after this. But their bond will never be same.

Sana with low voice : Sid ....
I love you... I really love you💕 but we are not meant for each other. It's just one sided love. I jst want to confess this... Taki koi burden na reh jaye man mein.

Sid maii na kabhi anna chahti thi na kabhi aungi Erica or Tumahre bich. Jst forget ki tumhe yeh pta bhi hai that I love you. Proson maine chle jana hai Sid. Then it will be jst you nd Erica.

Sid rubs his face with both hands. He just out of words. His mind is block. He felt paralysed to do or say anything.

Sana understands his turmoil : M sorry Sid... I know I make it really difficult for you. M sorry. It jst happen and I can't stop myself. M sorry .

If you want I will never show my face to you Sid.

Sid didn't say anything jst look at her face that filled with tears. It tears his heart apart. It suffocates him.
He don't want to make it difficult for sana too. So he jst make a decision immediately.

Sid : Sana khtm krte hain yeh sab. I know it will be hard for you as well as me. But it's important
Lets jst part away as friends as whatever you feel.

I know I m being selfish... But kya kru yr Erica ko nhi chod skta.

Sana chocks on her breath: Ummm u right...  No you r not selfish... A...isa hi hona tha Sid. Or..or eri..ca ki k...oi galti b...hi to nn..nhi hai.. in sa..b mein.

Sid look at her and tears fall out from his eyes : .
In mind
I don't know how can I live with truth that I jst apart my ways from you. M sorry Sana mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa raha .. i know you love me .. but i don't know about my feelings. I can't be selfish to the girl with whom I see my future.

Pr kabhi apne app ko maaf bhi nhi krunga tujhe khud se door krne ke liye. Mehr is right I just used you. I hate myself for this. But I can't see you being hurt again and again because of me. Fir chahe Teri nazron mein bura hi kyun na ban na padhe. Tujhmein jaan basti hai merii... Or pta nhi kabhi tujhe vaise kyun nhi dekh paya.  M sorry shehnaaz.

Sid kiss her forehead and left from there. Its jst as difficult for him as Sana.
.
.
.
😩😩😩😩
Are You Expecting this guyzzz!?????
Destiny takes a roll on them... Different ways ....different lives .... Different journeys.....
Is it help them to forget each other!????

Vote and Comment 💕