Chapter 41

Mehul got married and at the time of bidaai everyone have misty eyes..

Mehr : Yaar mai app logo ke pass hii rehne vali hun... Sana ki bidaai pe rona... Usne newyork chle jana haii... mai to Milti rhungii...

Everyone laughs at her and sana's dad embrace Sana in his arms.

Sana whispers : I Love You Dad...

S. Dad : I love you too...

Mehul both go to the room that specially arrange for them 😉

*******

Next day... In the afternoon Everyone is having brunch.
They packed their luggage to go to their homes.

Mehr nudges Nakul...
Nakul nodded : Umm vo maii kya soch raha tha... App sab flight se chle jaoo... Mai, mehr, Sid and sana car se ayenge...

Sid dad : But beta car se bhut time lag jayega... Bht thak jaoge...

Sid's mom : Janne dijiye.. na bachon ko enjoy krna hai saath mein... Fir Sid or Sana ne chle bhi to jana hai next month... Let them go...

Mehr : Bde papa plz Sana ko Sid chod dega Chandigarh...

Sana look at mehr with shocking eyes.. Sid too didnt know about their plan...

Sana dad smiles : Theek haii... Bt gaadi dhyaan se drive krna... Jyada Masti mat krna..

Nakul and mehr smiles : Jii...

Everyone leaves as they have to catch their flight. K and Pri go to meet their parents. Whereas Ken leaves with sana's parents... As Sana told him to be with her till her marriage.

******

Mehr go to sana's room...

Mehr : so kaisa laga plan mera!??

Sana : Bakwass... Tujhe nakul Bhai ke saath time spent krna tha to krti na... Mujhe kyun bich fsaya ... Or Sid ko bhi...

Mehr rolls her eyes : Agle mhine tum dono ki shaadi hai... I think...

Sana sighs : Hn hai to!??

Mehr : To spent time with each other...

Sana rolls her eyes : Shaadi ke baad usika chehra dekhna hai mujhe... M not interested..

Mehr worriedly : Phir kr kyun rhi haii

Sana : Umm bs krnii haii...

Mehr shakes her head in disbelief.... : chal ab nakul and Sid must be waiting..

They both go to them near the car... Sid is sitting on the driver seat and nakul on back seat..

Mehr giggles and sit with nakul... Sana sit on the passenger seat . She forget to tie her seat belt...

Sid : Tie your seat belt...

Sana frowns on his tone and in full attitude she pulls back seat which results into break her nail of index finger...

Sana felt pain : ouuuucchhhh

Sid takes her hand in his : Yr dhyaan kyun nhi rkhti... Or itne bdee kyun kiye hai chudailon jaise...

Sana jerks his hand : Bhoot hoga tu... Concern to kya dikhana... Dant raha haii...

Mehr and nakul smiles looking at both cartoons...

Sid huffs and tie her seat belt : Itni bhi nhi lggi jitna shor mchaa rhii haii...

Sana ignores him and start looking outside the window..

Sid chuckles and start the car... He plays beautiful slow romantic music... He open the windows because of the rainy weather...

Cold breeze touches their face and release their stress. Sid glance at sana.. her hair fly in the air.. and her no makeup face make her look so beautiful...