Chapter 11

Plz Vote and Comment ✨❤️
Aggr bhul gye ho toh ik nazar piche maar ke aoo😛❤️

Next day they all are set to leave for Manali. Their flight is in the early morning. They reach at airport at 6 am.

Mehr yawns and put her head on nakul's shoulder.

Nakul chuckles : Oye sustii chl uth... Sab kitne excited hain or isse dekhoo.

Sid and naaz in unison : Lazzzyyy Lad.
They both look at each other and laugh.

Mehr rubs her eyes : Di inko chup krvalo... Ik toh itni subah ki flight hai.

Sajal and sameer laughs at her antics. Sameer looks at the way Sana and mehr comfortable with Sid and nakul. He make a note in his mind to encounter both the boys. He treat Sana and mehr as sister. He also know his brother and his friend's nature (both are playboys). He don't want to hurt his sisters.

They sit in the plane with a excited smile on their faces . And after the journey of 2 hours they reach at Manali.

They all sit in the taxi to reach at the hotel which Sid booked for them.

Sana looks at the snow capped mountains and gleefully hold Sid's hand. Sid look at her and smiles.

Sana with twinkling eyes : Sid kitna khoobsurat haina..

Sid chuckles : hmm...

They reach at the hotel with beautiful mountains view.

Sid : Bhai apka Room left vala hai... Or

Sameer interrupts him and raise his one brow : Hmara left wala hii kyun.

Sid rolls his tongue to control his laugh : Vo kya hai na hum mein se sirf app hii ik couple hai... Or iss room ko special ready krvaya hai... Aggr apko nahi chahiye toh nakul or maiii

Nakul makes a ugly face : Cheeee Sid tere saath bilkul nahii..

Mehr and sana look at each other as they don't understand their double meaning talks.

Sajal cheeks turn dark shade of red because of their weird  banters.

Sameer : Abbey bakwaas mat kro tum dono. Hum jaa rhe hain... Or abhi sab rest kro. 11 bjje breakfast krke nikalte hain.

Everyone nodes and go in their rooms. Sid and nakul shares the middle room and the right one shared by Sana and mehr.

Mehr enters the room and falls on bed like a lazy panda..
Mehr : Mujhe na bilkul time pr jgana Sana... Jb sab ready ho jayenge...

Sana laughs : oki.

Sana roams around the room and look at everything. Then she goes in the washroom to fresh and change her clothes.

She wears Jean and tee with a jacket. She is looking too cute in the outfit

 She is looking too cute in the outfit