Chapter 33

✨✨✨✨✨✨5 YEARS LATER ✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sidharth

Sitting in the balcony and doing his most fav work... Staring at Erica... Naaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Staring at Stars... He too wanna rewrite the stars... But feels to tired to restart this life again... That dialogue in ranjhanna suits him

"Pr sala ab uthe kaun... Kaun phir se mehnat kare Dil lgane ko... Dil tudvane ko"

Let me take you Guyzz in the thoughts of Sidharth 🪄

Ab maii Sidharth Shukla nhi... Robert Shukla bnn chukka hun.... Yes this is what people call me... Or you can say my family too...

Meri life ab sirf mera kam hai... Nothing else left...
Pehli dosti khoyiii.... Phir pyaar...

Sana yr .... Itni yaad atti hai na uskii... 5 saal and I still not forget her... Shayad bhulna chahta hi nahii....Akhrii baar bhi usse naraaz krke agya... She never deserve the way I behave with her... I never be a good best friend...
Or iske liye kabhi maaf nhi krunga khud ko...

Or Eraaa (huffsssss)
My Love... Fukc that love... Now love have no space in my life.... She is the reason why people call me Robert... She jst snatch my feelings , emotions and everything and make me a heartless person.

You know what she said last time... I was sitting on my knees to propose her for marriage... But she said we are not meant for each other sid... I have really good memories with you... But marriage is not my thing. Or you know your family... They never accept me...

Fukc man... I was the biggest fool... I still remember her each word what she said... If marriage was not her thing..  then why she behave so serious with me... And my family... My mom and bhabhi went with me to select the ring for her... They was trying to accepting that girl in our family... But she....

I try to make her understand.... But she was already choose her own ways.

I hate that girl. I hate myself.

Sab chodke New York ja raha hun .. My company gives me the best offer. Or yahan hai bhi nhi kuch ab... Mom shaadi shaadi krti rehti hain...

Nd I want to stay away from that thing. Nakul ki shaadi ke liye wait kiya... Bs vo ho jaye... Fir mujhe Jana hai... Sb kuch chod ke...
.
.
.
So this for today... A little glimpse of their life...

Are you excited for #Mehul ki Shaadi❤️