Chapter 27

Arreee baba tum log to antaryamii nikle Bhaiii🤪
Well done guyss... Jisne bhi comments kiye the👍

Sid in mind: Wtf mehr... Is this the right time to ask this question. I know mujhe kisko choose krna.. she will understand me. I know.

Sid holds Erica's hand and take her to the centre. She is very happy that Sid chooses her afterall she is his girlfriend.

But What about Sana... Who always beleive Sid saying...
You are my priority ❤️ . She knows it will happen someday but still it hurts her. She want to cry , scream and wail at her destiny.

She term love as the worst thing ever. People say if love is true it doesn't need the other person. Your love for him is enough. But in reality is that true!??. It's fucking hard to say that it's true. Coz all we need the person whom we love stay by our side and listen to our numerous stories again and again.

Ik tarfa pyaar is only a scam. It just give us pain pain pain and a lot of pain. It comes with a good package if that person is your best friend. You have to see them whole your life loving someone else.

Today Sana emotions lost control. Her eyes become red and it depicts from her eyes that she is beyond hurt. She is going to rewrite her star but feels like she is still on the same page Hurt , Unloved , alone💔.

Sid starts dancing with Erica but when he looks at sana he feels something different in her eyes. She didn't blink her eyes jst look at the dancing couple.

Mehr just curse herself for giving her sister this pain. But enough of this pain as knows what will she do next.

Karan and nakul too witness the tension in the air. Karan is sure that Sana loves Sidharth. One look on her face tells the whole story.

Sana's phone rings and flashes with pri's name. She feels like she save her from worst situation unknowingly. She showed it to everyone and go from there to her room.

She throws her phone on bed and cry her heart out. It feels like if she doesn't cry she will explode. He sucked the life out of her soul. All she want to forget the past and remove those memories with him. Coz it hurts her to no end.

Meanwhile on the other side, their dance comes to an end.

Mehr : Guyzz... Kal continue krenga na games... Sana bhi gyii.. nd feel tired too.

Nakul : Oki baby let's goo.

Karan : Hnn yr thak gye hain.
He left from there.

Mehr : Sid i wanna talk to you.

Sid : Umm abhiiii.

Mehr : Nakul... Tu ja na aa rhi hoon room mein.
Nakul nods and go from there.

Sid : Mehr kya hua!??
He knows what will come to him next.

Mehr gesture him toward Erica.

Erica : There is no thing which is hidden between me and Sid.

Mehr chuckles bitterly: Ohh really... You told Sid about your ex's .

Erica frowns : This is none of your business.

Mehr : Then jst get lost... Don't invade in my business.

Sid : Enough you both. Eraa plz go to your room.

Erica : Sid you only have 5 minutes.

Mehr laughs .

Sid : Plzz era.

She rolls her eyes and left from there.

Sid : Mehrr see i know what you want to say.. but understand my situation yr... She is my girlfriend.

Mehr : Sid abhi to kuch bola hi ni maine.
You know what... One moment you treat Sana like she is the most important person in your life and another you jst throw her like a trash.

We all witness your strong bond. You alway like "Sana is my priority" What you jst did to her.

Sid looks down : I will make her understand. I know she is mature enough to understand that .

Mehr : Ys ys she will understand. The thing which she keep doing from last 4 yrs.
You jst used her....nothing else.

I know I going to break her secret. Wo mujhse baat bhi na kree shayad. But i want... You know why because I m done from this... Seeing her all hurt.. and you enjoy with your so called girlfriend.

She never says anything... She's fucking loves you Sid ... Do you ever understand that....

Maina usse hmesha kehtii thii sana sirf tu nhii Sid bhi tujhse pyaar krta hai... But do you know what i m fool.
I know you jst choose her in a game. But it's true na you choose her Erica in a game and life too.

Akeli to merii Sana reh gyi na... Or pta nhi kyun mai tujhe yeh bta rhii hun... Tujhe kaunsa koi frk pdhne vala hai...

Mai tujhse sirf ik cheej chahti hun Sid... Please usse or hurt mat kar.... I know tu nhin janta tha... Tu shayad eri..Erica se hi pyaar krta hai.....

Nd you know it is so difficult to see your love for someone. She never shows you... But hurt usse bhi hota hai....

Sid didn't listen wht mehr said he jst stuck at the fact that his Sana loves him. He jst can't digest the truth. He didnt know how to react to this situation..

Sid : Shehnaaz loves me !??
Mehr's eyes filled with tears : More than anything.

Sid jst close his eyes... His heart curse himself for hurting his Sana unknowingly.

Mehr goes from there leaving confused and hurt Sid behind.

The one part of Sid's heart unknowingly feels happy that Sana love him but the other part reminds him that there is someone else in his life. His heart plays with him. He jst don't understand what he feels for sana. But one thing is also true that he genuinely feels for erica.

Is someone love two persons at a same time!??? Or its jst a illusion.
.
.
.
Taaaddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What will Sid next do!?? Any guesses🤔

So tell tell
Kaisa laga yeh chapter.
Do vote and comment beautiful people😘❤️