Epilogue..

Sana gives birth to identical twins. When they hold their Lil boy and girl in their hands... They feel like this moment completes their world.

Sid kisses sana's forehead for giving him so much happiness. Then the whole clan comes and congratulates them. They name their babies as arav and aravi.

They welcome their baby in the new house. The whole house is completely renovated according to both of their choices. There is a small Pooja held for griha pravesh. The whole family is so happy for them.

After 10 months.....

Sid and sana sitting on couch in the balcony. With arav in sana's arms and aravi in Sid's. Both the babies are looking at the sky.

Sid pulls Sana more close to him and kiss her temple. She puts her head on his chest.

Sid : You tried alot... Hnaa!???

Sana looks at arav who chew her finger like teether..

Sana huh!???

Sid smiles : Many times you tried to rewrite the stars so that you can go away from me. But see destiny pull you more closer to me.

Sana chuckles : Hmmm...

Sid : Let's again rewrite the stars...

Sana look at him : No... Nothing is better than this moment. You three are my whole world. I can't imagine my life without you three..

Sid smiles and pulls her in a serene kiss. Babies are busy in speaking incoherent words.

Sid look into her shinning eyes : We are written in stars Baby.  Hum chah kr bhi ik dusre se alag nhi ho skte...
You are not only a person... You are my home baby...
Like the song said "Koi mujhko Yun mila hai... Jaise banjare ko ghar".

Jahan bhi bhatak lun... Akhir mein anna to mujhe tere pass hi hota hai... Tu merii homemade happiness hai.. Or jo tune indono ko diya hai na mujhe... You light up my world baby.

Sana smiles with misty eyes : I Love You So much.

Arav look up at her mother and smiles : Mum...mum...mum..
Mummaa

Sana looks down at her Lil bundle of joy and kiss his cheeks : Sid isne mumma bola... First time..

Sid too have tears in his eyes.. He holds aravi more close to him..

Sana giggles : Baby... Dobara bolo mummaa

Arav smiles : Mumma..
Sana showers kisses on him

Aravi chews her dad's chin. Then she look up at him with her cute smile..

Aravi holds his face : Pa...pa

A tear escape from his eyes when he hears papa from aravi...

Sid kiss her cheeks : Mera jaan

Aravi giggles : Pa..pa

Sid smiles : Sana I can't tell you how happy... I m today..

Arav and aravi sleeps in their cots. Sid pulls Sana in the balcony again...

Sid pulls her close : Let's dance... M so happy.

Sana wraps her arms around his neck : Love me like this forever...

Sid slowly moves with her : Forever...

He twirls her and again pull her close.. 

Sid whispers in her ear : Why so beautiful!???

Sana smiles : Your eyes make me beautiful..

Everything is blur to them except their faces. They are so lost in each other. Sana's foot stumble with the couch and she falls on it with Sid...

They both start laughing. The sound of their laughter echoes in the balcony... They both look into their shinning eyes and start kissing madly in the same Position.

The End

Hey guys...

Thanks for giving so much love to this story..
Stay Happy and Blessed you all...

Now it's time to say GoodBye to this Story🫶

Love You All❤️✅

Vote and comment ✨🫶