Chapter 56

Next day, in the early morning Sid calls Sana as he see some bad dream. "He was running behind Sana and she fall somewhere. He didn't see anything clear but it was dreadful for him."

Sana look at the caller ID and narrow her brows that why Sid call her at this hour. She wake up early today coz she have an assignment to submit.

She picks up the call as she thought what if he is in some emergency....

Sana : Hello... Sid are you okay!??

Sid : Sana... Tu theek hai na!?? Kahan hai abhi!??

Sana : Sid if there's any emergency then tell me . Otherwise I m busy .

Sid close his eyes and as in shaky voice : Just tell me that you are okay!??

Sana feels like he is not okay... Her heart crave for him. She wants to hug and console him.

Sana whispers : Sidharth... Kya hua!??

Sid with cracked voice : Sapna aya... Tu door chle gyi mujhse .. Mai nahi rok paya... Bht door.

Sana feels sadness in his voice : Ummm... Sid theek hun mai... Ricky ke ghr pe hi hun.. kuch nii huaa mujhe. It was just a dream...

Sid : Jst promise me ke tu kabhi itni door nhi jayegi .. kabhi bhii... Sana please...

Sana feels fear in his voice. Her own eyes filled with tears...

Sana sniffles and politely said: Sid bola na mai theek hun... Bye mai assignment bna rhii hun.

She cuts his call and put phone on her chest. She really missed him , their home and everything that connects with him. But still she wants time. Time for herself.

Whereas Sid sitting on bed fighting with his own feelings..

Sid : Avvi ne jaisa btaya tha uske according Erika was infatuation...  And the things he told about love ... I feel with Sana.

Sana ke sath dosti vala bhi to ho skta haii...

His heart : Dost ko kiss nhi krte...

Sidharth: But it was in heat of moment...

His heart : Shut up... Friends know their limits...

Sidharth: Umm hmm bt

His heart : Fuck off You will never understand...

Sid stands from bed to relax his mind and go to take bath... The whole day  his heart and he talk with each other.

Sometimes we need expert advice.. and  no one knows us better than us... So we should take some advise from ourself.

"Sana is precious for me more than anyone else" This was the end of discussion... Which going on inside him.

Sid : F*#k man.... Kal se nhi dekha usse maine... Shit I wanna see her....

His heart again mocks : Besabrii... Ishq hai!!!

Sid wrap up his work and go to meet his new gang " heart broken group". This time they are at avvi's house. They change the destination.

They all are settled in his living room with snacks and soft drinks.

Raghu : Bday boy!! Kya chahta hai humse..

Sid : Sana ko jaise mrzi bulao... Usko mai bolunga vo sunegi nhi...

Anika : aggr vo usdin aa bhi gyii or tujhe dekh kr chli gyii to...

Sid : Ruk jayegii... I know...

Tanya : Ahhnnnn... Itna trust hai to vaise bhi aajaye kya pta...

Sid : Mere muhh pe mna kiya hai usne... boli vo nhi milegi mujhe usdin...