Chapter 64

Sid take Sana again in the tree house. They shivers not only because of the cold but also the moment they share with each other. How their wet bodies glide with each other tightly. Sid makes her stand on the floor and tuck her hair behind ear. He softly caresses her cheek and give a peck it. Sana's cheeks turned crimson red. She suddenly hug him tightly. Sid smiles and embrace her in his arms.

Sid whispers: Sana..

Sana still snuggles into his chest : Hmm..

Sid : Go nd freshn up... Hmein khin or bhi jana hai..

Sana whines looking at him : Ahhhaaan nhi mujhe yahin rehna hai... Acha hai yeh!?

Sid chuckles : You like it!??

Sana smiles and kiss his chest : Aloooooooot but not more than you.

Sid laughs and tickles her : Acha

Sana giggles  : Yahin rehte hain na.. kuch or time..

Sid caresses her cheek : Baby... I have planned something for you... Fir uska kya krenge..

Sana look at him with her lower lip out like a baby : Hmmm.... But I Love This Place...

Sid pecks on her lips : Go and freshn up meri jaan... Fir ayenge na yahan pe... Our next date❤️

Sana half heartedly leaves him and go toward washroom. She again turns and look at Sid like love sick puppy.

Sid raise his brows to ask her what happen!??..

Sana : Umm You Love Me Na!??

Sid smiles and go toward her to kiss her forehead. Sana smiles and got her answer in his gesture. She turns to go but sid hold her arms.. and pull her from behind to himself. His chest touches her back.. He engulf her petite body in his arms.

Sid whispers : You wanna know how much I Love You!??

Sana lost in his touch didn't say anything. Just feel him from so close. Her heart race very fast.

Sid chuckles looking at her all lost with close eyes. He bite her cheek to tease her. Sana come back to her senses and hit his arm.

Sid laughs.

Sana frowns : Kutta..

Sid mischievously smiles : You wanna know baby!??

Sana show him her tongue : No...

Sid chuckles : Them I m going to show my love to someone else..

Sana frowns and pull him from his collar : Sid ... Tu na .. Tu mera hai... Pehle baat or thi... I control myself.. But now I know you too love me... Abhi mere ko aisa mat chidana.. I hate when you talk about someone else. Mere se nhi hota.. I already spent my precious years in this fucking thing... Abhi or nahii... I want you whole for me... In every possible way... Understand..

Sid just shock by her confession... He feels it like warning from her... She loves him madly... HE KNOWS HE LOVE HER ALOT AND ITS BAD ONE❤️🌝

He didn't say anything but pull her more to him and kiss her madly. Sana too wraps her arms around him. They feel everything blur just they exist in their beautiful world. Finally she gets her first Love... And he got his most precious person... Without her his life is nothing. She is meaning to his life... He roams around different places to get peace but his peace exist in her. Finally... Finally .... Finally... They find each other... Their Love ❤️

He thanks God for making her for him... Their Love story is complicated but the best one. In the end they got each other. The journey of best friends to lovers... Is beautiful...