Chapter 18

Sana is shocked by his tight hug and in his hug he clutches her arms too. He didnt give a chance to sana to hug him.
Sid inhales her fragrance. He kept hugging her... Like his life depend on her.

Sid whispers : Sana... I miss you alot. Finally after two years.

Sana's eyes welled up but she control her emotions : Chaar saal kutte... Un do saalon mein bhi konsa tu mujhe ache se mila... Jo abhi Teri jaan nikli ja rhi.

Sid chuckles : Bakwaas band kr gadhi... Aise nhi ki bolde.. Han I miss you Sid.

She feels like they are back again like they were 4 yrs ago. She is happy with the fact that atleast they are friends. She put her feelings at back for sometime and want to enjoy the time with him.

Sana smiles mischievously : Nhi bolna mujhe... Ab chod na Sid.

Sid look at her but didn't break the hug.. they are so close to each other.

Sid shows her fake anger : Yr tu kaisi dost haina. Aisa nhi ke abhi milli hai... Ache se baat krle... Or hug bhi nhi kr rhii .. bol rhi hai chod mujhe.

Sana cutely said : Tu chodega... Tabhi hug krungi na.. Merii saans rok ke rakhi hai tune.

Sid look at their position and leaves her immediately : Ohh sorry.

But again hugs her leaving her arms and this time Sana too wraps her arms around him.

Sana smiles : I miss you alot kutte. But bht naraaz hun tujhse.

Sid chuckles : Koi na.. sab theek krdunga maii.

Sana giggles. The soothing sound for Sid.

Sid breaks the hug  and kiss her forehead : Kaisi hai meri jaan!??

Sana giggles : Maii theek hun. Tu btaa!??

Sid smiles and look at her from top to toe holding her hand : Tu bilkul badal gyi hai be... Patli hogyi.. Or yeh baal kya mast lag rhe hain.

Sana giggles : Pasand ayye tujhe... Kabse dikhana chahti thi tujhe. Or tere pass bilkul time nhi tha.

Sid chuckles : Btaunga na tujhe sab kuch... Fir tu naraaz nhi hogii.

Sana smiles.

They both forget that there is someone too who glare at them both.

Erica clear her throat. They both look at their side. Sana look at her and leaves Sid's hand immediately. She don't wanna spoil their relationship..

Sid smiles : Sana... Tujhe kab se milvana tha mujhe is se.

Sana look at Sid : Mai bht naraaz hun tujhse Sid... Tune mujhe pehle kyun nhi btaya.

Sid chuckles : Lekin maine abb bhi nhi btaya.

Sana hits his arm : Lekin dekha Maine anddr jo ho raha tha.