Chapter 23

This surprise chapter is for arzoomalikkhan . Thankyou dear for the beautiful comment ....

At night... Sana is tense about Sid. After that call he didn't come back to home. She is trying to call him again and again. But he didn't pick her calls.

Clock strikes at 12 ...

Mehr : Chal Sana sotte hai... Sid kabhi kabhi late atta hai... Hmari flight bhi hai morning mein.

Sana : Nhi mai uska wait kr rhi hun tu jaa... Usne packing bhi nhi kii abhi tak.

Mehr : To vo kaunsa tune krni hai.. Chal na yr.

Sana : Mehr ... Plz yr mujhe uski tnsn horhi hai... Jb tak nhi dekh lungi neend nhii ayegii..

Mehr : Alright... Jb ajaye to room mein aa jana...
Sana slightly smiles and nod her head.

She is waiting for him. But he nowhere. Now it is 1am. She Sana doze off on a couch in the living room. In the meantime Sid comes home. He open the door with spare keys. There are many shopping bags in his hands.

He leads towards his room when his eyes fall on Sana who is sleeping in sitting position on the couch. He go toward her and put the shopping bags on table.

He look at her sleeping figure. His mind remind him the call incident. He curse himself for talking to her like that. She didn't deserve that. He was behaving like a jerk not her that's why she speaks those words.

He slightly touch her cheek with back of his hand. She moves slightly but sleeps again. He smiles looking at her. He carried her in his arms. Sana's sleep broke by the sudden movement. She holds Sid tightly with her arms and slowly opens her eyes.

And there he is.

Sana whispers : Sidharthhhhh

Sid : Shhhhh

Her eyes filled with tears and again whispers : Kahan the tum!??

Sid look at her : Shhh.

Sana didn't say anything after that and hugs him tight. Sid smiles and take her toward his room. He opens the door with leg and make her stand on the floor.

Sana sniffles : Kahan the tum!?? Phone bhi nhi uthaya!?? Kitne phone kiye tumhe!?? Tumein nhi fikar hai na meri.

Sid innocently look at her : Phnnn!??? Mera phnn!??
He checks his pockets in hasty and take it out. There are 55 calls Sana and so many messages.

He looks at her : Voo... Vooo silent pe tha... I forget.. Sorry.

Sana starts crying and in no sense. She was afraid that what if something happens to him!?

Sana sobs : You always forgets me. K.. kabhi to fikar krliya kro merii... Tum bht selfish ho apna sochte ho hmesha. Mai kitni stress mein thi Sid... Kitne Ajeeb ajeeb khyaal aa rhe the dimaag mein.. Lekin tumhe kya .. mai jiyun ya maruuu...

Sid puts finger on her lips : Marunga agar aisa bolegi to. Jaan hai tu meri... Samajh aya tujhe. Sorry yr gussa agya tha... Phone silent pe lgaa diye.. hogyi galti.

Sana slaps on his face. Sid is shock and put hand on his cheek where Sana slaps.

Sana : hogyi galti or mera kya!???? Itni late kyun aya fir... Tera gussa... Tera pyaar... Tera mujhse kab baat krna... Kab nhi krna... Sab jayaz haii... Or maii... Mera kuch nhi Sid.

Tujhe K se problem hai na boldungi usse mat ayye... Fir to shi rhega na.. fir tujhe Shanti mil jayegi... Vaise bhi tujhe merii khushi se kya hai... Tujhe sirf yeh hai ki sab tere according chale..