Chapter 49

Marriage Day.....

Sana sitting in her room with closed eyes...
See where I m today...
Pehle i was loving a man who love Someone else... Okii... No problem... We broke every string of friendship too... I jst rewrite my stars and finally move on... But no...no...

Again he comes like a dream to me. Yeahh.. I move on... But I never unloved or forget him. They give us hundred reasons to unlove them... But for us "lovers" we find one reason to love them unconditionally and sometimes no reason still we love them till our last breath.. He is my solace. So finally I m going to get married to him... Ya ... I know he don't love me but no one loves me like him chahe fir doston vala hi kyun na ho..... Yeahh that's my destiny... Sab kehte hain hum apni kismat khud likhte hai... Chlo again m going to rewrite my stars... I will never leave him untill my last breath🤞 🌈❤️

Mehr barge in her room : Sana uth shaadi hai ajj terii... Or Sid ne mujhe bht kam diye hain..

Sana narrow her brows : Tujhe kya kam hai...

Mehr : Puch na tu... Tu apna shadi ka joda nhii dekh skti..

Sana shocks : What..!?? To kya akhon pr Patti bandh ke shaadi krungi..

Mehr : Hai to kuch aisa hi lekin nhi budhu... Mtlb pehle Sidharth dekhega...

Sana : Kya keh rhi hai samajh nhi aa raha!??

Mehr giggles and put blindfold on her eyes : Pta chl jayega... Ja abhi yeh blouse phnnke aa... Or sun cheating mat krna..

Sana huffs and go to changing room. It's really heavy... She wears it and come in her room.

Mehr hold her hand and make her sit on the bed. Then she wraps bedsheet on her upper body. So that she can't see the blouse.

Mehr open her blind fold. Sana look at with "what the hell is this " expressions... It's her wedding and she will not see her dress until Sidharth gives the approval.

Mehr : Aise mat dekh... Chl mirror ke pass ajja...Makeup artist atte hi hone..

Makeup artists and start their work. They Three hours to give her proper bridal look. She is looking so beautiful.

Mehr calls Sidharth: Teri dulhaniya ready hai... Bs finishing rehh gyii.. ajja..

Sana look at mehr : Tune team badal Lee..

Mehr rolls her eyes : Jab dekhegi na... Tu bhi uski team mein ho jayegiii...

Mehr make her stand : Sana dekh abhi aggr blind fold bandhungi to... Makeup khrab hogga... So please apni ankhein ache bnd rkhna.. it's a request...

Sana without any tantrum close her eyes. Mehr helps her in wearing her lehnga... Makeup artists sets her outfit and give her a final look.

They heard a knock at door. Mehr take makeup artists with them. Sid comes in the room and locks it. He turn on the camera and place it on the bedside... To make this moment a memory.

Sana : Sid tu agya na... Khol lu ankhein!??

Sid chuckles : m coming darling.

He comes and stand behind her and look at the beauty in mirror. His breath hitched... She is looking stunning in her designed wedding lehnga.

Sana : Sidhaaaarth..

Sid smiles and whispers : Open...

The moment Sana open her eyes... She was stilled at her place.

 She was stilled at her place