Chapter 51

Its an another day.... Sana is too busy with her college assignments and office work. It's 1 in night and her work is still pending. Sid is laying on his side and scrolling something on his phone....

Sana tiredly: Sidhhhhhaarthhh..
Sid without looking at her : Hmm

Sana whines : Sidhhhhhaarthhh yr sun na...
Sid put his phone on bedside and turn to her side : Hn bol kya hua...

Sana makes a cute pout : Tu mere se bht pyaar krta hai na!???
Sidharth tease her : Kisne bola!??..

Sana hit him with pillow : Bol krta haina best buddies vala pyaar...
Sidharth: Ummmm thoda bht dekh jyada nhii...

Sana makes a cute puppy face : Tu mere liye kuch bhi kr skta hai!??..

Sid knows what will come next. He instantly close his eyes and say "Anything baby but kal... Not ajj"

Sana fake cries : Kutte tu merii halat dekh raha hai na... Aakhein dukhrii hai merii... Or nhi hotta mujhse...

Sid open her eyes : To baby bad mein submit kr dena assignment... Abhii soja na..

Sana : Kal deadline hai... Nhi di to mujhe fail krdenge semester mein se... Tu chahta hai main fail ho jaun...

Sid rubs his face and sits on bed : Bhonk kya krna hai...

Sana instantly smiles and hug him : Hey tuna schmein mera best best best friend hai...

Sid : Gadhi kam bta Varna mai so jaunga...

Sana grinned. And give him her laptop to type her assignment.

Sana shows him notes : Jst do from here to here. Agge ka mai subah jldi uth ke krdungi...abhi schmein akhein Dukh rhi haiin...

Sid nods : Chal sojja ab...
He turns off the lights and move to balcony to not disturb her sleep. Her schedule is very hectic. She have to do her office work with college quiz , assignments and lots of other work. She gets very less hours of sleep because of that.

It's 3.30 am and Sid is typing last page of her assignment. Yes he completes her full assignment. Sana's sleep broke with some noise outside. She fears and check the time . It shows 3.30... she is going to wake up Sid but startles to see his side of bed empty.

She goes outside and see he is still working on her assignment. Sana goes and sit beside him. She check the slide and shocks...

Sana in sleepy voice : Sid tu pagal hai... Mai kr lettii subah ..

Sid takes sip of his coffee: Hogya bus... Tu ja sojja yr you r tired.

Sana puts her head on his shoulder: Nhii na... Tujhe bhi to subah Jana haii...

Sid still typing: Hn toh aggr tera kaam krdunga to mera kam nhi ruk jayega...

Sana giggles : Nhi lekin fir mujhe teri adat ho jayegi...

Sid chuckles : Bna le apni adat... Ab to vaise bhi saath hi rehna hai hmesha... No problem baby...

Sana smiles : Tu mera sbse pyaara kutta hai...
She sleeps on his shoulder.

Sid chuckles looking at his cute munchkin and kiss her forehead. He wraps up her work. Then take her in their room in his arms.
***********
And the weekend comes again ... It's Saturday
Sid have his breakfast with sana. She is sitting on the couch when Sid comes to her all ready in black shirt and pants.

Sid sits beside her and tie his show laces : Sana mai jaa raha hun..Late ho jaunga...

Sana : Ja ja ... Mujhe bhi Jana hai fir..