Chapter 67

1.5 yrs later...

On Shehnaaz's Convocation...

Sana is so excited... Her studies are completed. She got good grades. Now she is standing in the row to get her postgraduate degree.  Sidharth sitting in the audience.

Host called her name : Shehnaaz Gill... The best performer of the batch.

She look at Sidharth and smiles. Whereas Sidharth is much more excited than her. He stands and start clapping for her... After that the sound of claps echo in the hall...

Shehnaaz pose for a group photo with the students and college faculty. Then she runs and throw herself in Sidharth's arm. He is his strength... The past 6 months are so difficult for her. But because of Sidharth she feel less occupied. He help her in assignments... He also learn how to cook food... So whenever Sana is busy... He cook for them... Even at the time of her exams... He didn't sleep until Sana comes on bed. He takes half of her responsibilities on him. So that it didn't effect her studies as well as her health.

Sid wrap his arms around her and twirl her in the air : I proud of you... Meri jaan.

Sana giggles : Meri puri ki puri success ka credit tujhe jata hai... Thankyou so much...

Sid mischievously smiles and kiss her lips : Thankyou acha hona chahiye...

Sana giggles and kiss his chest...

After party with friends they come at home... They both lay on bed hugging each other in silence.

Sana : I did it Sidharth...

Sid smiles : I know bacha...

Sana : Only because of you...

Sid kiss her forehead : Because of us... Abhi to tune or unche aasman chuhne hain meri jaan...

Sana smiles : Hmm tere saath rehke...

Sid : Umm India chle vapis..

Sana smiles : Are you sure!??

Sid chuckles : Hn... Abhi Teri studies complete ho chukki hai... If you want to yahaan bhi continue kr skte hain...

Sana : Hmm but I miss everyone..

Sid nuzzles his nose on her cheek : Mujhe bhii..

Sana : Or hmare kaam bhi to khtm hogye ab yahaan ke...

Sid bite her cheek : Huh!??

Sana laughs : Teri Erica mil gyii or meri degree... Ab India hi chlte hain...

Sid look at her and kiss her cheek : Bakwaas mat kr... Meri Sana mil gyii

Sana pull his cheeks : Cuttuuu sa mera... Hum surprise denge sab ko..

Sid chuckles : Hmm..

Sana giggles : Haye di..jiju... Mehr nakul sab kitne khush ho jayenge na... Or kiaan...

Sid : hmm

Sana laughs : Fir mai jab chahe maa ko teri shikayat lgaa skti hun... Tere chittar pdva skti hun

Sid chuckles : Le mazze beta Le... Btaunga mai tereko... Apna time anne de...

Sana giggles : Yeh hmara time hi to hai... Sab kitna acha hai... Hum dono saath hain ... Khush hai..

Sid pull her close and whispers : I Love You... Now sleep.

Sana kisses his lips : Mera baby
************

2 months later, In India

Sana and Sid both first surprise Sid's family. They all are so happy after listening to their decision. Then they go to surprise nakul. Mehr becomes mad when she saw them. Her cute baby boy cries after watching this hilarious face of his mother.