Chapter 44

Guyzzz maiin tum logo ko ik hi chapter mein teen jagh gumhaungi😂😂 You should be proud of your writer sahiba😂🤪🤪

Sana hiss in pain as her own hand too burns : Are you mad Sid!??

Sid look at her with blank expressions....

Sana look at him : Dekh kya raha hai ab... Kutte mera hath bhi jala diya...
Her hand become red and Sidharth's too....

Sid : I want to burn her everything which I have...

Sana rolls her eyes : Bakwaas... Iss chakar mein khud ka hath to jlaya hi mera bhi jala diya...

She blows air on her hand and go to balcony.... Sid takes ointment from first aid box and go behind her..

Sid : Haath de...

Sana : Nahi dena... Ja tu..

Sid sternly : Shehnaaz Your hand...

Sana in anger give her hand to him. He applies ointment on it.

Sid : Maine pehle hi kaha tha... Mere tumhe khush nhi rakh paunga...

Sana instantly: Hn lekin yehh ni btaya na ki haath bhi jlayega...
She takes ointment from his hand and apply on it too.

Sid : You don't have too...

Sana look at him : Insaniyat haii mujhhh mein... Or agge se yeh action mat krna... Khud ko takleef phunchane se takleef khatm nhi hoggii...

She takes a moment : Or aggr nhii bhule the abhiii...

Sid interupts and yells at her : Sana apne dimaag mein ik baat bethalo... She is nothing to me. And if you have problem then go and say no to this marriage.

Sana go from there .
******

Sid mom smiles : Sana rings to bht Sundar psnd ki ha dono ki...

Sana smiles : Thanks Aunty..

Sid mom : Abhi aunty nhii... Tu bhi Sid ki trh Mom ya Maa bolo...

Sana smiles and nodded. Sajal comes and hug her from behind..

Sajal giggles: Aggr mujhe bhi Sid ki trh bhabhi bolna hai to bol skti hoo...

Sana makes a cute face : Di ik dum muh se nikal gya...sch mein...

Sid dad : Ohhoo... Ab hmarii bachi ko tang mat karo..

Sajal fakes anger : Dad team change... Yeh galat baat haii..

Sid dad hugs both of them : Tum dono hi merii betiyan hoo...

They all doing chit chat sitting in the living room. Sana's mind again and again go to Sidharth. Whereas Sid sitting in his room curse himself for hurting Sana. Whenever he thinks he will not hurt Sana... Unknowingly he hurts her. He lay on his bedside and close his eyes.

Sana comes to room and see sidharth laying on bed with closing eyes. She thought may be he sleeps. She go and lay beside him. She turns her face toward him. She slowly hold his hand which burns and place a soft kiss on it.

Sid's heartbeat increase still he act like he is sleeping. Sana slowly caresses his face with back of her hand..

She slowly whispers : agr mere bass mein hota toh... shayad *her voice cracked* Erica ko tere pass le aati... Or fir kabhi tere pass nhi atti.

She instantly withdraw her hand and turns her back toward him. Whereas sid's eyes become misty.

Sid in mind : How can she love me so much... I never done anything for her still she love me unconditionally. What i have done to deserve her. Why I can't see her love!??