Chapter 42

Cute chapter with only sidnaaz❤️✅

They reached Delhi in early morning... Sid and sana left mehul at nakul's home and then go toward sid's home.

Sid clears his throat: Vo m sorry...

Sana look at him in guilty. She never want to talk to him like that... It was just her instant reaction.

Sana : Umm no... M sorry...

Sid smiles and nodded : Chandigarh kb jana hai!??

Sana look at him : Jab tum chod ke aogge..

Sid chuckles : Wow abhi se biwi vale haq...

Her heart beats loudly at the mention of biwi... She can't beleive she is getting married to her Sidharth in few days...

Sana rolls her eyes : Dad akele ane nhi denge... Na hi uncle aunty mujhe aise janne denge...To obvious hai tum hi chod ke aogge..

Sid smiles : Oki then... We will leave tomorrow..

Sana instantly look at him : Ajj kyun nahi...

Sid stops car infront of his house : Thoda to rehm kro... Mujhpar... Or you too need some rest... Nakul ke plan ne back ki band bjadii...

Sana worriedly : Jyada pain haii!??

Sid Slightly smiles : Nhii... Thodi der so ke theek ho jayega...

Sana nodded and go out from the car. Sid take out their luggage. They both enters but the home is so silent... Everyone is asleep because of marriage they were tired.

Sana : Umm mai guest room mein jatii hun..
She badly needed strong tea but no worker was there. And she is too tired to make it.

Sid look at her : Fresh ho jaoo... You want some tea!?

Sana looking at him like he reads her mind ...

Sid snaps his fingers : You want!??

Sana fumbles : Umm vo Han...

Sid nodded: Mai Tumahre room mein hi lata hun..
Both went toward their rooms. Sid enters his room and sana's room is next to him..

She tries to open it but it was lock... She tries again and again... She sighs and go to Sid's room..

Sid is standing in front of his closet with only shorts...

Sana enters : Sid!??

Sid wears his shirt : Hmm !??

Sana : Umm vo room lock hai!??

Sid : Shit!! Vo jane se pehle sabhi rooms lock kiye the.. mujhe lagta hai guest room khola nii hoga.. keys to mom ya bhabhi ke paas hongiii...

Sana stands there and curse her destiny because only one thing is possible right now. Stay in Sid's room..

Sid : Mai chai bnake Lata hun... Tum fresh ho jaoo mere room mein hii...

Sid is checking his phone when Sana enters with her luggage... She opens it and curse ken for doing this blunder...

Sana murmers : shitt yr kya kru ab mai!?????

Sid look at her : Are you oki!??

Sana cutely said : Mujhe kapde de do pehene ke liye!??

Sid confuses : I don't have girls cloth here...

Sana hits her forehead : Tu hai idiot ke ban ne ki koshish kr raha haii..

Sid frowns : Tu hogi Gadhii.. now what do you want..