Chapter 29

Vote & Comment ❤️✌️

Sometimes life hits you so hard that taking breaths seems like punishment. 'Letting go' of someone is not as easy as it seems. Our heart is not ready to accept the reality so easily. The worst thing is that no one can understands our pain. They just console us to be strong but the heart wrenching pain we feel tear us apart. This is the truth of Love. Not everyone is fortunate to get their special ones.

Sana didn't sleep whole night... Sid's words rang in her ears
'I know I m being selfish... But kya kru yr Erica ko nhi chod skta.'

Whole night she sit in the balcony with blanket wrap around herself.

There's knock on her door and she open the door with absent mind. Mehr stands on the other side and look at her condition. She knows definately something bad happens with her. Mehr enters inside the room and lock the door.

She engulf Sana in her arms ... She knows she need it. And that's the point, Sana breakdown in her arms and start crying her heart out. Mehr didn't stop her just rubs her back. She knows it's important for her to cry and let the pain out.

After sometime , mehr make her sit on the bed and sits beside her.

Mehr with cracked voice : M sorry Sana... Sab mere Karan hua haii... M sorry... Mujhe usse baat krni hi nhi chahiye thii..
A sob left from her mouth.

Sana : Nhii mehr, Thanku so much... Iss pain ko confront krna jruri tha... Otherwise move on na kr patii...

Now he said on my face that Vo...vo Erica ko nhi chod skta...... Hiccups..

Mehr's eyes become misty: Vo aya tha tere pass!?

Sana sniffles : Hmm.. sab khtm hogya mehr... Our Friendship... My Love... Everything.
Kuch nhi Raha.... It's all over with him.
Sidharth ne khud hi chapter close krdiya...

Mehr cries : M sorry Sana... I was the one who give you hopes that he loves you ..

Sana : No..no.. no.. mehr.. don't blame yourself... Pyaar kehne se thodi hota haii... It's just happened... Or ab chala bhi gya...

Mehr embrace her in her arms....

Sana : Dard ho raha hai yr bht... Aisa lag raha hai saans nhi ayegii... Mujhe Jana hai bs yahan se...

Mehr : Sirf ajj ka din sana... Kal humne chle jana hai...

Sana wipe her tears and nodded.

Mehr : Ja ab ja ke fresh hoja fir niche breakfast ke liye aa jana... Jst forget about him... Start a new life.

Sana : Hmm it's time to REWRITE THE STARS...✨

They all gathered at breakfast table on the ground floor.

Sajal : Mehr Sana nii ayii abhi tak!??

Mehr look at Sid : Dii vo aa rhi hai abhii...
Look There she is...

Sana coming down from the stairs.

Erica pick the spoon filled with poha : Sid.. have this... It's yummy.

She takes the spoon near his lips but Sana sees something and throw the spoon out of Erica's hand.

Erica frowns looking at sana and she stands up from her chair. Sid too shock looking at them. He didn't understand what happen!?

Erica bitterly: Sana what's your problem Han!?? Kab se dekh rhi hun... Do you love Sid !?? Or what!?? Mtlb ajj to had hi krdii... Itna hi hai to directly bol na... Yeh kya cheap tricks try krtii haii...(Erica listens everything last night ...thats why she treat Sana like this)

Sana's eyes filled with tears. She didn't expect this from Erica.

Mehr growls : Erica don't you dare to talk to my sister like that... I....

Sameer : Hey stop you guys... Orr yeh chal kya Raha hai!??

Sana bite her lips to control her emotions : Pohe mein peanuts haii... I jst see the peanut on spoon and throw it.

Everyone was stunned and look at Erica with anger except Sid who just look down.

Erica : So what!??

Sana wipe her tear : Wohh m room mein jaa rhii hun... Whii khalungii..
She go from there to her room.

Sajal : Erica are you out of your mind.. Sid has severe allergy of peanuts... Abhi kuch bhi ho skta tha Sid ke saath.

Sammer : You should be thankful of Sana but you...

Erica confuses : Sid ko allergy hai peanuts se..
She looks at Sid : You never told me about this...

Mehr roll her eyes : And they are together.... 🥱😏

Mai sana ke pass ja rhii hun...

Karan : Mehr you stay here... Mai lekke atta hun usee...
He left from there....

Erica nudges sid's shoulder : Sid!???

He stands and go from there. He was just too exhausted  with all this. He want to embrace his Sana in his arms as he know she is beyond hurt. But he can't as last night he just break off everything with her. He again and again hurting her.

Sid was too ashamed by today's act. He couldn't take stand for her sana. Today she saves his life but it's not a new thing she always there for him whenever he is in problem. But he never there for her. He jst want to scream and run to some place to get peace.

He too didnt sleep whole night. Sana share her pain with mehr. But what about Sid . He didn't tell anyone and battling with his emotions alone.  He too lost his best friend with whome he share everything. His eyes filled with tears remembering their memories together. He is pain which no one can understand.

Everyone thinks he will start a beautiful life with Erica but what about a void of best friend who have a great share of happiness in his life. He lost his beautiful, chirpy , understanding and trustworthy friend... In all he lost his peace yesterday which he never get from anyone.

He cries and miss his sister alot today : Kashh Kudrat tu hi yahhaan hotiii yr... I need you... I miss you yr
Jo bhi dil ke karib hota hai... Door ho jata haii... Itna bura hun kya maiii. I need you... I need her... You both left me alone... No actually I left her... I hate myself Kudrat..
.
.
.
Tune jo na kaha
Vo mai sunti Rahi
Khamokha bewajah
Khaab bunti rahii

Janne kisiki hamein
Lag gayi hai najarr
Iss shehar mein na
Apna tikana raha

Door chahat se mai.
Apni chalti rahi
Khamokha bewajah
Khaab bunti rahi💔