Chapter 15

6 years later......

A girl sitting on the roof of her hostel looking at the night sky. Her eyes are glossy with a small smile. Her eyes twinkle with the stars. She is looking absolutely cute in her bunny night suit. Whenever the cold breeze touches her face... Her smile grew. Her mind occupy with so many thoughts. She is sad but somewhere she is making her understand the situation.

Sometime we don't need others to make us understand... We need some "Me Time"... To talk to ourself. Because some unknown wounds we give to ourselves... It will heal only to give ourselves a little "me time".

And sometimes we don't find some suitable person to share our situation. So it's better to talk with ourself.

Sana...

Yes... Yes... She is Sana.. A cute grew up girl. Mature enough to handle every situation but sometimes she is crazy as hell.

Now she is in banglore completing her dream of becoming fashion designer and studying in best university of India. This is her last year and she is the topper in her batch... A brilliant student whome every  company wants to give job.

Sana : Sannnnaa tu kyun nhi samjhti yr... Kabhi kabhi itna easy nhi hota jitna hum samjhte hain. But it's paining yr. Aisa lag raha hai jaise kuch jaa raha body se..like soul is detaching from my body.

Her eyes again filled with tears. She tries to smile again and again but her eyes never lies.

Sana : Why the hell!??? Mehr needs to tell me that... Chupa ke nhi rakh skti thii..
.
.
But ik din toh pta lagna hi tha na. Leave it Sana tu itni weak nhi hai...

She looked at the stars and say : You know... I won't ever regret that I love someone who don't love me back.

'All this people think LOVE is for SHOW
But I would DIE for you in the SECRET🥀'

Pta hai after that Manali trip... Those two years were best with Sid. We became more good friends. From talking on phones to Meet in vacations. Then went on bike rides with him on Delhi roads. Sharing each and every secret without judging each other. Listening his songs which he only sangs for me. At that time I felt like... I can't tell.. mtlb words hi nahi hai itni khushi express krne ke liye .

And I don't know when i fell for him so deeply and madly in love. Tab mujhe samjh aya ki yeh pyaar na bht ajeeb hota hai... Kabhi bhi ho jata hai... When I was not in search of love .. I found 'HIM❤️' - The best person on this planet.

4 yrs back... When i completed my high school... I was so happy as I got admission in Best university. But I was sad too because I had to leave my family for that.

4 October, 2018... That was the last day we spent together. And that last hug... Felt like I m giving my soul to him. Dil bahr aa raha tha... Pr kya karti... Jana to tha na. But at that time... I had a hope.. that one day we will become one soul. Uski akhon se lagta tha wo nhi mujhe bht chahta hai. And his actions speaks volumes.. the way he care for me... Little things which go unnoticed.

And today... I crumbles my all hopes because he is not mine. And he never will be...

It hurts when I say it ..*she makes a cute pout looking at the sky.

It hurts ever more when I think he even don't have an idea that I love him... How stupid that person is!!!.

You know in these 4 yrs... He calls me whenever he was sad and he wanted to talk about Kudrat.

And you know the last thing that hurts me the most...
He calls me his best friend *liar ... A big liar.
Pyar toh bht door ki baat hai... He didnt even consider me as his friend..

He never tells me that he loves Erica.... I don't even know whose that girl... Mehr ne kaha tha vo pic bhejegi but maine mnaa kr diya.

Yr vo hmesha har baat share krta tha... But.. this time💔
*Tears come out from her eyes. He wipe her tears and go back to her room.
..
..
..
And here in Delhiiiii...

A boy wearing tank top sitting in his room's balcony.
His hair fall on his forehead making him more good looking. He looks at the stars and missing two important person of his life - Kudrat and Sana.
Both his girls love stars and moon and love to talk about them without being tired.

He remembers his time with Sana and smiles

"I don't know what we are
But I miss what we were."

Sid : Yr ajj Sana ki bht yaad aa rhi hai... According to her... Vo bhi pakka moon and stars ko dekh rhi hogii... That's why I miss her alot. Pagal ladki. *He laughs.
But sometimes I miss being with her.

His phone rings and a smile appears on his face...

ERICA❤️
calling......

Sid smiles : Hi baby
Erica : Hi S... Kahan hai!??
Sid chuckles : Tumhare dil mein.
Erica smiles : I know you have a flat there. But abhi bta na yr.
Sid laughs : Ghr pe hun.
Erica : Okii.. actually tomorrow m going with my friends.
Sid's face fell down : Where!??
Erica excitedly : Goaaa baby..
Sid frowns : But I told you it's not safe... Going alone there.

Erica chuckles : Sid yr... In which century you are living!??
Or vaise bhi hum girls akeli nhi hai.. 3 4 ladke bhi hai!?

Sid collide his brows : And you are telling me now!?? You didn't ask me to company you!?

Erica : Siddd yr... Pehle toh mera plan abhi 10 mint pehle bna... Vo to ishaan ne ticket book krvadi... Or yr tu busy hota hai apne office work mein... That's why i don't ask you.

Sid jaw tighten but he control his anger : okii... Now!??

Erica : Now what... M waiting for you.. mile Bina thodi jaungi yr... Come at my flat... Coz u know Teri family mujhe itna like nhi krtii.

Sid frowns : Because u didn't give them a chance. Spent some time with maa and bhabhi.

Erica : yr Sid krlungi jb shaadi krni hogii... Now come ... Or mujhe tyaari bhi krni hai help me.

Sid : Oki. Bye.

Erica smiles : Bye baby.

Sid rubs his face with his hands.

Sid : I never remain angry with this girl and I don't know why. I gonna become puppet of her hands one day. I love her.... Love her alot but mom and bhabhi didn't even like her 1%. Ehhhhhhh.   I have to do something.

Or Sana ko abhi nhi batana .... Usse sidha milvana hapo... I think she will be happy. I know she will like my choice. Lekin naraaz hogii... Coz maine nhi btaya usse.

But jbse Erica steps in my life... My life change... I don't know when i fell for her. Fir study... Internship... Family... Erica... In sab mein busy hogya... Or apne asli peace ko bhul gya... SANA.

But in these years... Whenever after months... I call her she listens me and never complain. She is my bestest friend. Uski jagah merii life koi Lee hi nhi skta. She holds a realy special place in my heart. "My Human Diary" who knows me more than myself. *He smiles and go to meet Erica..
.
.
.

Do you like this chapter.
Give your reviews guys... It motivates me 😊

Tc❤️