Chapter 62

Sana got discharged from the hospital in evening as she was fine. Dr. Introduce her with her mom dad. With still having some fear she go with them...

Sana sleeps in her room and her mother is sitting beside her. Sid slowly opens the door..

Sid : Mom app Jayiye... Mai hun Sana ke saath..

Sana's mom nods and pats his back : Take care of her..

Sid go and sits beside her on bed.. He slightly caresses her cheek with the back of his hand. Then he kiss her forehead.. His eyes filled with tears...

Sid talks with sleeping Sana : I Love You Sana... I Love You... Nhi keh paya pehle pagal tha mai... Lekin jab kehne ki baari ayii to.. Tu mujhe bhul gyii...

Tujhe trust to krna chahiye tha na mere pe... I told you ki Erica ke saath kuch nhi hai mera... My everything starts and ends with you...

Lekin nhi tujhe fir bhi Shaq krna hai... Tune kya socha fir se uske pass chla jaunga... Pagal hai sana tu... Dekh kya halat bna lii apni... Aggr tujhe kuch ho jata to..

Sana wakes up and look at Sid whose face is so close to her.. She slaps him hard. Sid is shocked by her slap. He put hand on his face and sits properly on bed.

Sana too sits on bed in front of him on his legs : Kutte.. if you really love me to Erica ke saath has has ke kyun mil raha tha...

Sid look at her in confusion... He don't know what happen in just one moment.

Sid fumbles : Sana you..

Sana again slaps him.. this time not hard...

Sana frowns : Hn mai... Kya samajhta hai tu apne app ko Han... Tujhe Erica bhi chahiye... Tujhe Sana bhi chahiye... Tujha sab chahiye... Lekin Sana ko kya chahiye yeh pucha tune...

Sid : Erica...kahan se atti hai yrr..

Sana again slaps him : Tu Lata hai usse...hmesha tu Lata usse bich mein...

Sid puts both hands on his cheeks : Mai kaahan laya... Yr.. bola to I Love You...

Sana holds his collars : Sid mera na dimaag khraab ho raha hai... Mujhe rehna hi nhi tere saath..

Sid holds her hands : Mere saath kyun nhi rehna... Maine kya Kiya!??

Sana jerks his hand and again slaps him...

Sid rubs his cheek : Sana ab jyada ho raha hai yr..

Sana frowns: Hn jyada to lgega hi... Tu newyork uske liye aya.. ye jyada nhi laga tujhe... Tu har weekend usko dundhne jata tha... Yeh jyada nhi hai... Tu mere saath rehke bhi uska tha...  Ab finally mil gyi Erica ... Ab yahan kya I Love You lgaya hai tune...
Her voice cracked in between...

Sid look at her : Ab Aram se baat sunegi merii!??

Sana pushes him : Nhi sun na kuch mujhe... Ja ab tu...

Sid holds her and makes her sit in his lap. She wiggles to come out of his hold...

Sid : Ab aggr gyi na to kabhi baat nhi krunga..

Sana look at him : Tu mujhe dhamki de raha hai..
She again move but sid tightens his hold...

Sid cups her face with one hand : Erica ko dhundh raha tha... That's true... But uske saath dobara life start krni hai isliye nhi... I want some answers before starting a new journey with you...

Sana sniffles : Kaise answers..

Sid : Newyork ka plan Erica ki wajah se hi tha... Then my company give me offer.. and I accept it... Mujhe milna tha usse or puchna tha kii why she left me!?? Usne sirf yeh kaha tha ki we are not meant for each other... I want a closure... Taki uske baad sab finish kr saku... Mere man mein atka tha yeh ki why she left me..