Chapter 63

Sleep is far away from their eyes. It's all about Love. We yearn , we crave , we grieve, only for Love. Everything stops at Love. They both feel like this is it. They don't need anything except this moment. In each other's arms on their bed. This is precious.

Sana : I waited for this..

Sid look at her face and smiles : This is beautiful... Can we stay like this forever...

Sana giggles : Forever!?? Susu potty bhi idhhr hi krega!?

Sid makes ugly face : Sana yr..... Tujhe ajeeb baatein kyun krni hoti hain..

Sana giggles : Can I ask you something!?

Sid : Puchne ki kbse jarurt pdhi tujhe...

Sana chuckles : Aggr schmein merii memory loss hogyi hoti... To tu kya krta!??

Sid laughs : Obviously Erica ke pass jata... She is single afterall...

Sana hits him : Kutta... Tu bht buraa hai... schi schi bol abhii

Sid laughs and tightens his hold on her : Make you fall in love with me again... Or tujhe itna pyaar deta that you would love to forget purani Sana...

Sana narrow her brows : Why forget!??

Sid kiss her forehead: Because I hurt that Sana alot... And make our relationship complicated one...

Sana : But thats what life is... Har cheej itni asaani se nhi milti...

Sid smiles : Now finally you are mine. You are my world..
I promise to annoy you forever..

Sana giggles...
*****

Next day, they get ready and go outside. All are sitting on couch having tea. They told them that they sort out everything and now they are fine.

Sana mom : Sana Sid ke saath dobara aisa mzaak mat krna... Aggr koi baat hoti hai to clear kro.... Kal Sid ko dekh kr man kr raha tha abhi bta du.. kitna ro raha tha bichara..

Sana look at Sid and whispers : Tu roya bhi!?

Sid rolls his eyes and slightly hits her head..

Sana giggles..

Sid's mom phone rings and sajal's name flash on it.. she pick up the video call... And They start wishing them "happy anniversary".

Everyone is busy in talking with them... Whereas Sid slightly pull Sana back and kiss her ear. Sana look at him with wide eyes.. He chuckles and whisper "Happy Anniversary Wifey".

Sana narrow her brows : Anniversary..!?

Sid's mom : Sana yeh lo baat kro... Aur bta apni behn ko ke tu bilkul theek hai!?

She start talking with sajal and sameer . After the call , they have their breakfast with everyone. Sid hold her hand and take her to their room...

He close the door and hug her... Sana smiles and look up at his face. She felt peace.

Sana : Sid tune mujhe kyun anniversary wish Kiya!??

Sid chuckles: On this day... I met you for the first time... And You also save my life...

Sid cups her face : Aggar tu nhi hotii... To Mai nhi hotaa
He softly kiss on her lips...

On of the purest thing is someone trying to fix themselves... So they can love you exactly how you deserve to be loved.

Sana look at him and smiles : Tu itni cute cheezein krega to mujhe or pyaar ho jayega tujhse...

Sid nuzzles his nose with her and whispers: I Love you... I Love you so so so much❤️