She looks like tord? | Part 3

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my sleep rubbing my eyes to see Tom is gone. as tord was still asleep as I see a girl with a red hoodie and devil horns just like tord? She was on her phone as she finally looked up and saw me awake "oh you are awake hi I am tori" she had the same accent as tord she gave me a big smile "I am Y/N and how did you get in the house?" "oh um well Edd invited me over" I was a little bit confused she looks like tord?

 As I want to ask some questions but I did not wanna be rude so I stayed silent that's until tord woke up seeing tori and said hello to her as he saw me and came over and hugged me very tightly and said "good morning kjærlighet!" I was so confused about what he said "what does that mean?"  twist smiled at me "I'll tell you when I want to" as he said that all the pillows came down on us as you can hear two voices one Bing Toms and another one being a woman's voice as I got out of the pillows I see Tom and a girl that looks exactly like him.

 "so this is the girl you're talking about Tom?" "Yep meet Y/N" she smiled and waved at me she has the same personality as Tom "my name is Tamara it's nice to meet you" I smile at Tamara as I look around in the living room I can see two other girls with Edd and matt as I do not want to interrupt them so I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat 

Third-Person POV

you grab some cereal and started eating as Tom sat next to you as he was drinking some alcohol "hey tom what kind of alcohol do you get there?" "just some Smirnoff wanna sip?" you thought about it you never tried alcohol before even though you were 29 you still never tried it so you said sure and you took a sip of tom's alcohol as they went down your throat as you started coughing from the burning sensation in your throat as Tom handed you some water as you chucked it down.

As you told Tom you'll never drink that again Tom chuckled and said ok as you talk to Tom for hours as the girls already left as Edd said that they were going to the beach tomorrow "oh really Edd that sounds fun" as he gave it a warm smile as he went up to his room to do his own thing as Tom and tord were talking to you now is tord came into the room as he asked you if you liked 'hentai' as you asked what was hentai as you didn't watch anime as tord was about to say what it was until Tom gave him a death glare has tord states silent the chat with them again about stuff.

As hours go by as it was signed to get dark as you yawned saying that you were tired you went into the pillow fort as Tom and Tord joined you as you instantly fell asleep right onto the pillows and blankets

A/N

this one took me a while because I had no ideas I hope you like it if there are any spelling mistakes please tell me